Looking for Gold Circle Tickets

BCdevil

Apparently the Gold Circle skate is Monday night. If you are not using your tickets, I would very much like to go. If it makes a difference, I am interested in going purely for my own benefit and have no interest in trying to sell anything that I would get signed.

Damn never mind, the price went to high. Im not paying 300 for 2 tickets.

It was $150 for a pair. HERE IS 4 FOR $300. If 2 people here are looking for a pair each team up and act fast! I am sure someone from here saw the last link I posted and pulled the trigger quickly....these won't be here too much longer, and after these there may be no more around

It was $150 for a pair. HERE IS 4 FOR $300. If 2 people here are looking for a pair each team up and act fast! I am sure someone from here saw the last link I posted and pulled the trigger quickly....these won't be here too much longer, and after these there may be no more around

Thats exactly what I thought. But if you scroll down it says: You are bidding on 2. I was going to get 4 of them and use 2 and then offer the other two up on the boards here for 75. But then I was reading it and saw it was 300 for 2.

Thats exactly what I thought. But if you scroll down it says: You are bidding on 2. I was going to get 4 of them and use 2 and then offer the other two up on the boards here for 75. But then I was reading it and saw it was 300 for 2.

Email the guy. The going rate seems to be $75 each. With part of the listing showing 2 and the title showing 4 I think he made a mistake on the blurb of the listing. since the math seems to be for 4 tix.

I send the dude a message on ebay but who knows if hell check it intime to get back to me.

For anyone on the baords selling....I am also looking for 2 tickets for about 75-100 per ticket.

I did the same before I saw most of these posts. I will let you know if he gets back to me. I would probably be interested in splitting them into pairs if you are.

I did the same before I saw most of these posts. I will let you know if he gets back to me. I would probably be interested in splitting them into pairs if you are.

Yeah sounds good. My friend and I would deff split them with you. Thanks. :cheers:

• Like 1

He definitely just forgot to change the amount in the description. He sold 2 for $150, so 4 for $300 makes perfect sense

Well Im hoping, for my sake as well as BC's, that he had 6 (2 that went for 150 and now 4 for 300) but something tells me 2 of these 4 were the ones that sold for 150. :unsure:

I hope I am wrong. I really want to go and as like BC is doing, this is just for myself not for my wallet.

Not me. Unfortunately, I am still looking. $100 a piece is too rich for my blood too

Yeah thats how I feel. 75 is just about as high as I can go right now. I was digging around on ebay and someone a little earlier sold 2 tickets for a total of 95.

Even at $100 the tickets are a good deal. Think about it...people drop $30-$40 to go to the autograph various signings throughout the year with just one or two guys there. This is the whole team. If you get 20 autographs, that's $5 per. Pretty fair price.

Even at $100 the tickets are a good deal. Think about it...people drop $30-$40 to go to the autograph various signings throughout the year with just one or two guys there. This is the whole team. If you get 20 autographs, that's $5 per. Pretty fair price.

I completely agree and thought of this myself before but I just dont have the money or the sense to drop 100 on a ticket right now. My cell phone bill is sitting on my end table right now waiting to get paid also. I would put it aside for 75 or so dollars but I just shouldnt spend 100 right now. Not that 25 is a big difference.

If I come up with anything on the internet and find a good deal Ill shoot you a PM BC. Ill still be searching around for the next few days.

Edited by Quinn01

I agree Jordan but the person I would go with won't go above $75 right now and I don't feel like paying $125 for relatively clean Kovy and Marty autographs (everyone else is relatively easy to get an autograph from). I may eventually change my mind.

Just out of personal curiosity, I have never gone to one of these but will Parise be there signing as well or since he is injured he wont be there?

We won't know until the actual event. I hope so, that would be cool but I don't think he will skate with anyone. Maybe keep him at a table to sign for the entire time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.