Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Well that's weird, but he's funny as sh*t in the youtube video

I enjoyed the part where he was like "My dad was a bouncer. I'm a bouncer. And when I have a kid, he'll be a bouncer."

I enjoyed the part where he was like "My dad was a bouncer. I'm a bouncer. And when I have a kid, he'll be a bouncer."

Only part that was better in the whole video was when the guy says he had 2 threesomes in one week despite torn ligaments in his knee

I'm loaded. She loves me for my money.

Got any extra... Money that is... I haven't heard from Jamie in a while. I sent her an envelope and I hope she got it (so when you read this let me know)... It had money, a Clarkson photo, CD, and some other cool Devils stuff.

(family owned beach house haha)

I was just 'busting your chops' about the beach house. I've never been to the beach in the continental United States... What is it like? Guido Beach, white sand, syringes everywhere, jelly fish, crowded, clear water? Oh, and before you ask I am being serious... I've only ever been to St. Maartin and Hawaii's beaches and have NO idea what is only 2-3 hours away.

Got any extra... Money that is... I haven't heard from Jamie in a while. I sent her an envelope and I hope she got it (so when you read this let me know)... It had money, a Clarkson photo, CD, and some other cool Devils stuff.

I was just 'busting your chops' about the beach house. I've never been to the beach in the continental United States... What is it like? Guido Beach, white sand, syringes everywhere, jelly fish, crowded, clear water? Oh, and before you ask I am being serious... I've only ever been to St. Maartin and Hawaii's beaches and have NO idea what is only 2-3 hours away.

Jamie didn't get the envelope but she will def love it.

My family's house is in Normandy Beach. If you know where Pt. Pleasant and Seaside are, it's right in between the two. It's a really nice place because it's a private town and a private beach. So it keeps out the MTV folk haha. We went to Pt. Pleasant Boardwalk this weekend which was okay. Seaside has turned into a complete dump. It's an hour drive from Clark, where I live, so it's not bad.

I know what you mean about the islands. I love Normandy Beach. But the last few summers I've been going to St. John, St. Thomas, Virgin Gorda, Anageda, and others... and when I come back from there and go back to Normandy I look out at the water and say uhhh this sucks. haha.

So thank God Normandy isn't a Guido Beach location haha.

Good news for DMB fans who have Sirius XM radio.....

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseC...2450&EDATE=

NEW YORK, May 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) announced today that Dave Matthews Band will host their own music channel on SIRIUS XM. Dave Matthews Band Radio will be broadcast on SIRIUS XM's Jam_On channel, SIRIUS channel 17 and XM channel 56, and will debut on Monday, June 1 starting at 12:00 pm ET and run through Monday, June 8 at 3:00 am ET. The launch of SIRIUS XM's Dave Matthews Band Radio coincides with the band's release of their latest studio album, Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King, which will be released worldwide Tuesday, June 2.

Good news for DMB fans who have Sirius XM radio.....

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseC...2450&EDATE=

NEW YORK, May 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) announced today that Dave Matthews Band will host their own music channel on SIRIUS XM. Dave Matthews Band Radio will be broadcast on SIRIUS XM's Jam_On channel, SIRIUS channel 17 and XM channel 56, and will debut on Monday, June 1 starting at 12:00 pm ET and run through Monday, June 8 at 3:00 am ET. The launch of SIRIUS XM's Dave Matthews Band Radio coincides with the band's release of their latest studio album, Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King, which will be released worldwide Tuesday, June 2.

I have to get Sirius now! (Even though there's no more DMB in my car haha)

Jamie didn't get the envelope but she will def love it.

My family's house is in Normandy Beach. If you know where Pt. Pleasant and Seaside are, it's right in between the two. It's a really nice place because it's a private town and a private beach. So it keeps out the MTV folk haha. We went to Pt. Pleasant Boardwalk this weekend which was okay. Seaside has turned into a complete dump. It's an hour drive from Clark, where I live, so it's not bad.

I know what you mean about the islands. I love Normandy Beach. But the last few summers I've been going to St. John, St. Thomas, Virgin Gorda, Anageda, and others... and when I come back from there and go back to Normandy I look out at the water and say uhhh this sucks. haha.

So thank God Normandy isn't a Guido Beach location haha.

I honestly have NEVER been to the beach in the United States beside Hawaii... NO idea where your beaches are per say, but then again, I'm not much of a beach guy.

I honestly have NEVER been to the beach in the United States beside Hawaii... NO idea where your beaches are per say, but then again, I'm not much of a beach guy.

I'll give you a quick idea. Parkway to exit 98. Take 34 south to 35 south and you'll run past Pt Pleasant, Bay Head, Mantoloking, NORMANDY BEACH, Silver Beach, Ocean Beach Lavalette, Ortley, Seaside.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Normandy...ch&state=NJ

I haven't heard from Jamie in a while. I sent her an envelope and I hope she got it (so when you read this let me know)...

No, I never got it. I'll look when I get home since there wasn't any mail yesterday. I know you said you sent it, but I never got it.

No, I never got it. I'll look when I get home since there wasn't any mail yesterday. I know you said you sent it, but I never got it.

Looks like I'm out $30. too.. UGH... I'll just send you a cheque or do you want to wait until draft day and do the "exchange"?

EDIT- This is assuming it is lost and not sitting at Bilson-Clarkson estate.

Edited by Chorske17

If you ride Bizarro, let me know how it is. I'm kinda bummed that they changed Medusa because it was already a pretty sweet ride. But hey, who knows? Maybe it's better for it?

The changes were absolutely unnecessary. There are speakers now and you have to listen to the backstory of Bizzaro (in the Superman world) while you ride, and there are random smoke machines put on the course of the ride. Other than that, its the same. So really, the changes were pointless.

Going on the log flume in the rain 3 straight times was the greatest decision I've ever made :boogie:

Looks like I'm out $30. too.. UGH... I'll just send you a cheque or do you want to wait until draft day and do the "exchange"?

EDIT- This is assuming it is lost and not sitting at Bilson-Clarkson estate.

I looked, there was nothing earlier when I checked at 2:30 today. I haven't been upstairs in my grandma's to see if anything came. I figured if something did come, someone would have sent it down. I hope you sent it to the right address.....

I like the happy gilmore one better...

Shooter: I eat pieces of sh!t like you for breakfast, happy!

Happy: You eat pieces of sh!t for breakfast?

That's what I was referring to. Not that Kanye West nonsense.

The changes were absolutely unnecessary. There are speakers now and you have to listen to the backstory of Bizzaro (in the Superman world) while you ride, and there are random smoke machines put on the course of the ride. Other than that, its the same. So really, the changes were pointless.

Ugh. That's what I was afraid of. Apparently the Six Flags brass haven't heard of the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" saying.

I looked, there was nothing earlier when I checked at 2:30 today. I haven't been upstairs in my grandma's to see if anything came. I figured if something did come, someone would have sent it down. I hope you sent it to the right address.....

So do you want to make the "deal" at the draftday party?

So ..... in the last month I've had two different girls cancel plans to hang out with me three times each. I'm halfway to a golden sombrero.

Don't sweat it... least you're in the game sir! :thumbsup: