2013 WJHC

thefiestygoat

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had DVR'd the live broadcast of yesterday's game, so I purposely avoided all sports news yesterday, including my FB news feed as well as this site, just so I could come home and watch the game without knowing the outcome. But unfortunately my DVR stopped recording the game an hour into it, so I had to stay up to watch the replay on NHL Network at 10:30 p.m. It was tough avoiding the constant news scroll, which showed the final score, on the bottom of the TV screen, but I managed to do it.

Great win! That little Gaudreau guy from Carney's Point, N.J.,has been lighting it up lately. I wonder how South Jersey manages to produce all these talented hockey players compared to North Jersey.

Watching the US play really reminds me of watching the Rangers, similar defensive system cloaging the font of the net with 3 guys and everyone blocking shots, with some opportunist goals here and there. USA's offensive is more dynamic than torts system tho

Edit: this is not an insult or anything

Edited by SterioDesign

Great win this morning! It was an awesome sight seeing the U.S. players and coaches standing shoulder-to-shoulder, arms around each other, singing "The Star Spangled Banner" after receiving their Gold medals.

Edited by 95Crash