Jagr Signs 1 Year Deal With Devils

Rogan The Goat

DAMNIT KOVALCHUK WE COULD HAVE NATIONALIZED OUR LINES. You ruined everything!

Olesz - Elias - Jagr

Zubrus - Loktionov - Kovalchuk.

Clowe - Henrique - Ryder

Gionta - Zajac - Carter

Zajac is Canadian and Zubrus is from Lithuania, but ya, close.

Edited by squishyx

They may not be able to sustain a high level of play over the course of a season but everyone will be damned to think a Jagr/Elias combo won't wreak havoc on some level.

That's a ton of hockey sense and instinct right there, hope it can actually play out the way I picture it could.

They may not be able to sustain a high level of play over the course of a season but everyone will be damned to think a Jagr/Elias combo won't wreak havoc on some level.

I don't remember them playing very well during the world cup or the olympics in year's past.   On paper it sounds good, but hockey is not played on paper.    I am hoping that Patty can breath some life into him.  

• Like 1

UH OH! Maybe deal isn't done!

1. @jcamps30 @billmeltzer @zdenek_janda Idk about everyone else, but I'm waiting on Lou. JJ already leaked enough already.

2. @MichelleKenneth @jcamps30 @zdenek_janda C'mon... Lou LOVES it when info leaks out, especially in advance of team being ready to announce ;)

3. @billmeltzer @jcamps30 @zdenek_janda Yeah...I remember NJD's reaction after they figured out Kovy had been talking to me.

4. @MichelleKenneth @billmeltzer @jcamps30 Jagr made absolutely no comments during the last days...So the contract could be saved:)

5. @zdenek_janda maybe not after what I just found out.

Zdenek is the one who broke the news in the first place and Michelle is scary good in her reporting. IDK which one you don't know. If you read Michelle's article on Kovy after he left and how much he confided in her, you'd believe every thing she says. Also she's just got that creepy quality to her in the fact she predicts a ton of stuff before it happens. 

God I fvcking hate twitter.

I'm sure if you should all know that I don't just post BS twitter sh!t from just anyone. Ok, I did a long time ago from Insiderrrrrrrrr, but still. If I didn't trust the sorce I wouldn't post it here. I'm not sure if Michelle is kidding with her last comment or not, she didn't get back to a couple of us on there when we asked her.

Zdenek is the one who broke the news in the first place and Michelle is scary good in her reporting. IDK which one you don't know. If you read Michelle's article on Kovy after he left and how much he confided in her, you'd believe every thing she says. Also she's just got that creepy quality to her in the fact she predicts a ton of stuff before it happens. 

What did she say about Kovy?

What did she say about Kovy?

Here's the article.

http://insidehockey.com/kovalchuk-retires-defects-to-russia#sthash.wsXjbVtp.xWUtCarM.gbpl

On Thursday, July 11th, the New Jersey Devils released more shocking news into the hockey world.  Ilya Kovalchuk decided to retire from the NHL to play in Russia.

Before discussing this further, I need to share a little background about my relationship with Kovalchuk.  Covering the New Jersey Devils, Kovalchuk made me privy to certain information not available to the general media.  These are items that I chose to either print, not print, or wait to print.

Edited by Coorslight