My Annual Autumn Fix

Pepperkorn

My annual Stevens fix which seems to only come on the Aug-Sept area.  Yeah, I get in Ken: family man, quiet, :blahblah: so this is all I'm getting for the year  <_<   :wub:  it'll do

Congratulations Prof Stevens.  I'm actually trying to get everyone to call my husband (not Coach here) Prof because my daughters teacher did.

http://devils.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=682009

SIDEBAR:

See what I'm bitching about here?  No one posted this.  I'm not saying posted it FOR ME either.  This was the kind of thing we all loved to post and share here.  You'd get maybe 25 replies if you were lucky but it would have like 350 views at least.

The fact I was thinking I ought to post this in What Are Your Thoughts on the Team Today originated in freaking August and is now 45 pages of replies plus...???  It's lame is all :smilegah:

Edited by Pepperkorn

Wow.  I missed this a while back on draft day I guess. Heh - and I thought I was paying attention. I guess I ought to stop bitching about no Scott Stevens news and stuff when I don't even look for it. :blush: geez.

my birthday was awesome incidentally - my husband made lobster and clams and we had oysters and corn on the cob. It was sort of a Summers last hurrah too.  and I got a coupon for a ram!  That is, a male shetland sheep.  But now I'm all frantic about what I want in our flock.  OK totally pointless ravings sooo...

Edited by Pepperkorn