LETS GO DEVILS!

Zubie#8

I wish I could be as excited and as quick to forget about this nonsense as some of you are. And that's not sarcasm...that's sincerity. I want to be excited and psyched up and ready to go, I really do, and to forget all of this...especially since, as much as I love football and baseball, Devils hockey comes first...but I can't. I'm still disgusted and annoyed by both parties.

Like I've always maintained, I'm not done with the NHL...I enjoy Devils hockey too much to ever say I'm 100% done with them and the league they play in. But I have no idea when I'll be able to feel the same excitement for the NHL brand...I'm not saying I can't get there, just don't know when it will be.

Exactly how I feel. I'll still be following every rumor/move/game the Devils are involved with like I always have, but it's going to take me some time before I can spend money on anything NHL related. We're going to be back in another lockout in 8 years anyway.

‏@TGfireandice

Brodeur: "“It’s sad for me to hear that a lot of people think the game has been damaged and people won’t come back."

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice

Brodeur:"We’ll get back all the guys & try to give them the game of hockey. It’s not the business of hockey that the fans should be a fan of".

Brodeur:"The business of hockey (stinks). It’s not fun. The game of hockey is great and we’ll just work hard to get these people back.”

Brodeur said he was "really itching to come back." "It just tells me I'm not ready to retire."

Did anyone just hear Boomer and Carton.. Jerry was doing his highlights and played the WFAN call on the Henrique ECF OT goal.. Then he went to play Rangers highlights and played cricket noises hahaha
Lmfao, yeah I heard it. That was great. Boomer was mad as hell.

Tom Gulitti ‏

Although other teams have made their head coaches available to media already, Devils won't let media talk to Pete DeBoer before camp opens.

Tom Gulitti ‏

Devils also won't allow media in building to watch players' informal skates prior to start of camp.

Tom Gulitti ‏

I just pleaded with Lou Lamoriello to change that policy because of circumstances coming out of the lockout and he heard me out and said no. lou-kurdzukjpg-555242c20255658e_large.jpg

• 2 weeks later...