Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

Alright. Im bringing my ND jersey and a devils puck just incase I can get him to sign that too. I am going with a friend of mine. So we will be there. I plan on getting there at the latest 10 if not earlier. Its about an hour away from me.

Paul.....I hate you.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back from the zach signing what a nice guy

ford on the other hand clearly wasnt ready anyone who went today knows what im talking about

That was a cluster fvck. It was horrendous. The big guy that I guess owns or runs the place was an ass. I was not about to move my car to another parking lot. :rolleyes: Allowing a woman and her 7 kids to cut the line in front of me even though I was in line since 9am just because her husband works there.....stupid. Moving the line from inside to outside 3 times allowing those who were at the end originally to now be in the beginning and then yell out "Everyone will get a chance to get things signed!" is not ok.

Never the less Parise was a class act as usual. My friend got him to sign the jersey "I'm awesome. Zach Parise"

I didn't think I would be able to make it there today but luckily I did. I was about 5 spots up from last place and that big guy (the mgr or whatever) came out at about 110pm and told the last guy in line "You are the last person. If you let anyone get in line behind you then I wont let you in." I thought he was kidding at first, but he was actually serious. Parise was great though. A very nice guy.

I didn't think I would be able to make it there today but luckily I did. I was about 5 spots up from last place and that big guy (the mgr or whatever) came out at about 110pm and told the last guy in line "You are the last person. If you let anyone get in line behind you then I wont let you in." I thought he was kidding at first, but he was actually serious. Parise was great though. A very nice guy.

Yeah I heard Fat Sajak talking to another guy saying there was a girl there from another store or that is always there for their signings at the ford dealer and that he wouldnt let her get in line to get an autograph or something like that. He was a fat tool. He thought he was important. I liked how he sat at the door and waved people in continuously.

That was a cluster fvck. It was horrendous. The big guy that I guess owns or runs the place was an ass. I was not about to move my car to another parking lot. :rolleyes: Allowing a woman and her 7 kids to cut the line in front of me even though I was in line since 9am just because her husband works there.....stupid. Moving the line from inside to outside 3 times allowing those who were at the end originally to now be in the beginning and then yell out "Everyone will get a chance to get things signed!" is not ok.

Never the less Parise was a class act as usual. My friend got him to sign the jersey "I'm awesome. Zach Parise"

i was there at 9 as well first in line and yeah that big guy was as ass he kicked everyone out and then allowed some other people "vips" to a free event really????? to cut in front of everyone i was lucky enough to get a picture with zach apperently after me they werent going to allow any more personal photos

I skipped this because I didn't think he would sign anything other than a photo (I need him on a team jesery). How many people were there in total?

The line was long. I would guess maybe 150-200 people.

JUST ANNOUNCED LAST NIGHT!....NEW JERSEY DEVILS DAINIUS ZUBRUS, ADAM MAIR AND VLADIMIR ZHARKOV AT THE PARK EAST ON TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011 FROM 6:30-8:30PM.

AUTOGRAPHS WILL BE $45.00 FOR TRIPLE SIGNED TICKETS....PHOTO OPS WILL BE $65.00....VIP TICKETS WILL BE $109....VIP'S LIMITED TO 25 TICKETS AVAILABLE....

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL IN THE GAME COLLECTIBLES AT (732)-643-8800....

Edited by SatansDevils

JUST ANNOUNCED LAST NIGHT!....NEW JERSEY DEVILS DAINIUS ZUBRUS, ADAM MAIR AND VLADIMIR ZHARKOV AT THE PARK EAST ON TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011.

AUTOGRAPHS WILL BE $45.00 FOR TRIPLE SIGNED TICKETS....PHOTO OPS WILL BE $65.00....VIP TICKETS WILL BE $109....VIP'S LIMITED TO 25 TICKETS AVAILABLE....

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL IN THE GAME COLLECTIBLES AT (732)-643-8800....

Time?

I just saw that the Fayne/Palmieri signing was moved to a new location...do you have to pay for the stuff that you want signed or can you just bring whatever and just have to pay for the tickets?

And I wonder why they never have any signings at the Rockaway Mall. During my short time here I've seen just about every other mall get a signing. Lol.

I just saw that the Fayne/Palmieri signing was moved to a new location...do you have to pay for the stuff that you want signed or can you just bring whatever and just have to pay for the tickets?

And I wonder why they never have any signings at the Rockaway Mall. During my short time here I've seen just about every other mall get a signing. Lol.

You can bring whatever you want signed and pay for the ticket. Its a ticket per auto obviously.

And I have wondered the same thing about the Rockaway Mall. Who would have the signing though Modells?

From my personal experience business wise with Rockaway Mall, it won't happen unless Modells has a player appearance in-store and i wouldn't wait on that. Simon Property Group (who owns that Mall) are a bunch of assclowns with their operations there.

Edited by SJP20

• 2 weeks later...

I tried posting this but i guess i put it in the wrong place again and it was deleted the signing was moved to Miami Mikes the same location as the devils viewing parties on rt. 10 in east hanover attached to the ramada here is the facebook event link with all the info.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187932364570962

and as you can see its Sunday March 27th from 3-5pm for an autograph from both guys on whatever you want to bring to get signed is 28 dollars total, If you dont have something they usually have pics there you can buy for like around 6 dollars. But I recommend bringing something, the sports express closed in livingston mall so all future signings will be at miami mikes.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 973-535-6477 OR CALL MIAMI MIKE AT 973-887-1300.

GAME ON!

You can either bring something to sign or buy something there such as 8x10 photos, pucks or mini helmets.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.