GDT: Devils @ Flyers 3/13/12

lazer

It would be nice if they scored on Bryzgalov sometime before the end of this decade, but we probably won't have to worry about that in the first round anyway.

It's not fun to realize that the goalies on our most hated rivals (Bryz and Lundy) pretty much own us lol.

It's not fun to realize that the goalies on our most hated rivals (Bryz and Lundy) pretty much own us lol.

Pads McGee sure, but I'm having trouble believing that bryz owns us. Yeah the stats don't look good, but he has a 20 save shutout (with almost zero pressure), a one goal performance where we didn't generate much and then last night. Moral of the story: we've got to challenge him more

Dude are you serious? I can get the whole Queen thing, but Bryzgalov has done nothing against us. For crying out loud he hasn't played 10 games yet.

When talking about a goaltender owning a team, look no farther than Marty against the two teams you have named. The Devils have played with two decades of our goaltender stealing games from those clowns.

45-30-9 vs the Flyers

and with all the talk the Queen has gotten lately, how about some career stats: 47-28-20 vs the Rangers.

Dude are you serious? I can get the whole Queen thing, but Bryzgalov has done nothing against us. For crying out loud he hasn't played 10 games yet.

When talking about a goaltender owning a team, look no farther than Marty against the two teams you have named. The Devils have played with two decades of our goaltender stealing games from those clowns.

45-30-9 vs the Flyers

and with all the talk the Queen has gotten lately, how about some career stats: 47-28-20 vs the Rangers.

Wow Brodeur is only 15 games over .500 now vs. The Cryers?

I feel like his record against them over the last 5 years must be pretty bad. I thought he was well over 20 games above .500 versus that team.

But ya if people are going to say Bryz owns us, let's put Clemmenson in that category too.

I was focusing on JJ last night and he seemed pretty slow. He had a 2 on 1 with Kovy if my memory serves me right and he just couldnt get going. It also seemed that the ice was sh!t last night to begin with but has anyone else noticed that JJ is kinda slow?

[

It's more of the fact that WE as a TEAM don't let rookie punks like Couturier going around spearing one of our players, one of our All-Star players. Of course, after he spears Kovy he runs onto the bench like a fvcking bitch, but the next time he stepped on the ice, a message should have been sent. I can't stand that when we lose, we lose all intensity and let them rick roll us with cheapshots and hard hits on the boards.

triumph already pointed it out - but volchenkov tried to destroy courturier so it wasn't forgotten

[

triumph already pointed it out - but volchenkov tried to destroy courturier so it wasn't forgotten

sorry, i must have missed that comment and actual sequence during the game. I was hoping for something a la Clarkson confronting Phanuef after his hit on Parise. I just can't stand how dirty the play.

I was focusing on JJ last night and he seemed pretty slow. He had a 2 on 1 with Kovy if my memory serves me right and he just couldnt get going. It also seemed that the ice was sh!t last night to begin with but has anyone else noticed that JJ is kinda slow?

TG was tweeting about puddles last night.

fvck that ice rink, and those fans, and that team. They won't amount to anything of significance with the amount of undisciplined garbage players they have.

I always thought JJ was slow. Thats just my opinion though. I've definitely pointed that out before in other threads.

He's still going to be a good player for NJ if he can stay healthy.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3