Broduer is finished

USAkid90

It pains me to say it, but it's simply the truth at this point in time.

Broduer has the respect of each and every loyal fan for what he did for us through the years. Sucks that every good athlete eventually loses it.

We have to go after Cory Schneider in the offseason. He's a future top 5-10 goalie and the Nucks will probably be forced to trade him.

How about not letting up 2 goals when your team hands you a 3-0 lead in a pivotal game 3 in your building!

Oh i'm sorry, are we playing the 85 Edmonton oilers?

the garrison goal cannot happen

Edited by '7'

Thanks a lot but Marty has been allowing easy goals this series at least 4.

I have been pretty harsh on Marty over the years too and I thought he should have retired 2-3 years ago myself. However, he is our goalie and he admittedly did play well the 2nd half of this season. This series though he has been nothing less than terrible.

I have been pretty harsh on Marty over the years too and I thought he should have retired 2-3 years ago myself. However, he is our goalie and he admittedly did play well the 2nd half of this season. This series though he has been nothing less than terrible.

+1

Unfortunately the regular season means "DIDDLY POO!" now, and it's time to perform on the big stage. Marty can't any longer because he's lost it....

It pains me to say it, but it's simply the truth at this point in time.

Broduer has the respect of each and every loyal fan for what he did for us through the years. Sucks that every good athlete eventually loses it.

We have to go after Cory Schneider in the offseason. He's a future top 5-10 goalie and the Nucks will probably be forced to trade him.

How sad and lonely is your life that you feel the need to come to a Devils forum and pretend that you're not a Rangers fan and post such stupid nonsense? Pick up a hobby or something.

How sad and lonely is your life that you feel the need to come to a Devils forum and pretend that you're not a Rangers fan and post such stupid nonsense? Pick up a hobby or something.

I like how you always follow me around and accuse me of being a Rags fan in disguise.

I simply stated my opinion and that we need a new goalie sooner than later. Other people also agree with me, so does that make them a troll and rags fan in disguise as well?

I like how you always follow me around and accuse me of being a Rags fan in disguise.

I simply stated my opinion and that we need a new goalie sooner than later. Other people also agree with me, so does that make them a troll and rags fan in disguise as well?

Yes!!

NEXT

Just kidding. :uni:

Well, they post here all the time. You only show up to crap on the Devils and talk about how much we should respect the Rangers.

Well, they post here all the time. You only show up to crap on the Devils and talk about how much we should respect the Rangers.

Just because I hardly post on here doesn't mean my opinion is any less validated.

And I never said we should respect the Rags, just that they are a good team. I've also talked good things before about the Pens, Flyers, Bruins, etc.

Dude you are only ever here when the Devils play the Rangers or when things are bad for the Devils, and all your posts are about something negative regarding the Devils or why the Rangers are a great team. You also don't know how to spell Brodeur. You aren't fooling us.

Dude you are only ever here when the Devils play the Rangers or when things are bad for the Devils, and all your posts are about something negative regarding the Devils or why the Rangers are a great team. You also don't know how to spell Brodeur. You aren't fooling us.

I was on my Ipad last night, so that's why I spelled Brodeur wrong

And how am I negative on the Devils? Just because I think we need a better goalie? Newsflash, I'm not the only one that thinks so.

Edited by USAkid90