GDT: ECF Game 1 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

NJCroMag

this is was i really think about the Rangers this year...

before i say anything about it... gotta say that i hate when people say stuff like... "Thomas is not good he's just lucky, he's a clown in net with no style, bla bla bla" and just pretend that people with success are lucky...

but i just can't deny that the Rangers are SO lucky this year, everything is just going their way incredibly. Yes they work hard and play a team game and sacrifice the body a lot and they have a great goalie. But their luck just can't go on and on forever i just can't see it. i watched a bunch of their games this season and i still can't believe they are where they are now.

most of the time they are trapped in their zone defending 5 on 5 as if they are on the PK, they stay low to block shots (putting themselves out of the play if the shooter goes around) and they have like 3 guys standing right by the Queen to clear the puck and block shots. Then SOMEHOW they are going to score a fluky goal out of nowhere and win the game by a goal.

with our constant forecheck im pretty sure we'll squeeze them in their zone and with guys who can score like kovy, zach, elias, zubs, zajac, clarkson... i think we can beat Lundqvist

lets go boys !

I'll be in Europe over the next 5 weeks. This is the last night I'll be home. The rest of the series, and the one after that, I'll be watching on a tiny little computer screen with terrible quality.

MB! You haven't been around a lot this year. Your anger voice has been missed during these times.cheers.gif

Ranger fans I haven't heard from in years are coming out of the woodwork! We need to start it off right on the road!!

Same here. Most of those people are the same people who are rooting for the Rags only because they have the word "New York" in their name and could care less about hockey or even the Rangers the rest of the time.