Devils Survivor

redruM

No one should feel bad about giving the rat points, who would think not only the rat would leave but Lou would let him admitting he knew how he felt even before last season. It sickening if they cared about the franchise why not announce it a month ago? Something stinks BIG TIME!

Not to be all Tri here -- but THAT is setting yourself in a position of weakness.  You don't successfully negotiate from a position of weakness.  Seriously...really -- think about it. You knwo how Lou new about the Schneider deal -- he also knew about the Kovalchuk situation.  Kovy said "Ees det all you got weet playears?"  "ahh, yeah.  We're done I think"  "yeeeuh, I ees too... in NHaytchL - I go to Rroosha now"

I wish we'd kept the thread going until we officially voted Kovalchuk off before Marty (even though I'd been voting against Marty). It would be good to see 2 guys who defined Devils' loyalty as the finalists.

Not to be all Tri here -- but THAT is setting yourself in a position of weakness.  You don't successfully negotiate from a position of weakness.  Seriously...really -- think about it. You knwo how Lou new about the Schneider deal -- he also knew about the Kovalchuk situation.  Kovy said "Ees det all you got weet playears?"  "ahh, yeah.  We're done I think"  "yeeeuh, I ees too... in NHaytchL - I go to Rroosha now"

Pepper your funny!! but I am calming down a little just burns me how much the team went through to make and keep him a Devil. The Lou I thought I knew (maybe thats where I went wrong) would have put up more of a fight but what do I know. If he knew last year he should have just let him stay in Russia then. But its over enough about the trader.

Lets do what we do best build from within !!!!! Lets Go Devils!!!!!

Edited by Devs1965