Board Meet Saturday Night ROLL CALL

msweet

I wasn't able to get off the upper level once we headed up there... not like we didn't see most of ya's anyway... but need to walk my lap of the place and use the bathroom... priorities!!! :thumbsup:

Maybe if they let us in the place before 545 it would have worked :P

Agreed. It didn't help that the esculators were both going up at the first intermission, forcing anyone from the second level who wanted to participate to bound down six flights of stairs.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. It didn't help that the esculators were both going up at the first intermission, forcing anyone from the second level who wanted to participate to bound down six flights of stairs.

We also sit in 209 (love the Section 217 people behind us... minus the silly spray in the nachos which BRIAN STILL ATE :puke: ... and by the time I get to the escalator and back.. it's not happening... saw enough peeps on the upper level as is though!! :)

So whoall was there? I'm bad with remembering names and relating them to faces (or screennames, in this case). I was the one in the Brodeur jersey (oooh, that narrows it down!)

I was the late arrival with my wife.

I saw you Sammy,Sweet,G9,Punkrock but no clue on who else was there.

I got the in time to say HI Cheese and bye.

Ran into Crasher up stairs(he forgot to kick me in the shins :giggle: )

Might of seen 3*'s but she didn't have her monocle on so :noclue:

Also might of seen RD when I was turnin on to Edison to park

I was the late arrival with my wife.

I saw you Sammy,Sweet,G9,Punkrock but no clue on who else was there.

I got the in time to say HI Cheese and bye.

Ran into Crasher up stairs(he forgot to kick me in the shins :giggle: )

Might of seen 3*'s but she didn't have her monocle on so :noclue:

Also might of seen RD when I was turnin on to Edison to park

Yeah I missed RD and Crasher entirely all night (though I've got no idea what Crasher even looks like). Most of the folks at the meet I didn't recognise, which is why I ask who was around. I know for sure I met msweet, puckrock, gordie, and sammy on the way back to the upper level. And I heard JerseyGirl mention the screenname but I never got to talk to her. I do remember when you got there...maybe another meet when the esculators work and we know where the hell we're going should be in order.

I was looking for a girl in a Sens jersey wearing a monocle but was unsuccessful. :(

Hopefully when sweet's around he'll post the pic, I think it was his camera.

When did what I look like EVER matter on people finding me?? :P

it's more about hearing me comin!!!! :giggle:

Touche.

Definetly should have a hang out at Hells Kitchen.

That's my next goal now that I found the Gateway Complex, to find Hell's Kitchen from the arena. I'm so glad so many people seem to be hitting it up, I wish I could get there more often.

there's a bar between my parking spot (lot 6) and the arena... the East Cylinder.... we stopped in before the game... it's a good place... it should be an NJDevs spot of meeting, I'd recommend it!! :thumbsup:

I saw Crasher... who looked like he was on line for Mrs. Fields, but insisted it was for Carvel :)

I am pretty sure I saw Msweet... I know I met him once for ticekts and someone walked out of section 129ish and looked like him.. could be wrong though.

i SAW 731 :) ha.

thats it from the board. Didnt make it to the meet up because I ran into like 6 different people from my high school all who were not together... and another friend. So by the time I finished socialziing between each intermission, it was time to head back.

BUT - I got yelled at by the guy who sits in front of me to stop talking... little bit obnoxious at a game,... I was talking hockey because my friend was in Italy for a month, just came home a few days ago and heads back to Italy Tuesday. Hes been in a village with 51 people so he isnt exactly caught up on Hockey. I was updating him and telling him about some things in arena we couldnt go see and about 8 minutes in the game the guy turned around and said "Would you cool it"

He was an old grump. Didnt see him clap or stand or speak or anyhting. I continued to talk the whole period... really just to tick him off. BUT then I ran out of hockey talk.. and I felt like the guy won, cause i was much quieter during hte second and third :(

In all honesty, I get a little annoyed when people are near me talking the whole game.. but thats when its like non hockey related... I would never tell them to stop, and I certainley wouldnt be bothered by 8 minutes of on and off hockey talk.

I spent the first break looking for then waiting for pizza....literally just made it back to our seats for the 2nd puck drop......damn it was busy. Have to say got treated really well by all the Devils fans (who knew there were so MANY ;) ). Met Sens Advocate at the Sens tunnel (hi...was nice to put a face to the name :) ). Taking the light rail in from Grove ST was easy as pie, NO trouble parking, all went smoothly.

Had a fun time, and you guys have a fantastic arena....enjoy it...I'll have piucs up sometime, just as soon as I get them off my memory stick (and eat some lunch).

Here's the NJDev's crew at the board meet

213956024-L.jpg

Who is who?

Lets see if I can name them...

First two on the left I have no idea...then it's Gordie with puckrock behind her, Hasan, PeteyNice, MSweet, dunno who is in front of Msweet, Triumph, me, D34 and wife, and lastonealive...am I right?

Lets see if I can name them...

First two on the left I have no idea...then it's Gordie with puckrock behind her, Hasan, PeteyNice, MSweet, dunno who is in front of Msweet, Triumph, me, D34 and wife, and lastonealive...am I right?

Sounds right. I'm thinking the two to the far left are JerseyGirl71 and...nuts, I don't know. The one to the left of me (im far right in front) is Brodeurgirl30, I think.

Met Sens Advocate at the Sens tunnel (hi...was nice to put a face to the name :) ).

Likewise. How were the sightlines from the $25 seats? They may be what I have to resort to for a while.

far right w/the horns is my wife Quaker34 then me

While your taste in hockey teams is questionable, at least your taste in players on that team is solid.

Likewise. How were the sightlines from the $25 seats? They may be what I have to resort to for a while.

They were OK....except for the glass and handrail from the stairs/landing bit getting in the way. Oh yeah and when people lean forward in their seats ya can see nought......but other wise ok....a bit....cosy...as others have mentioned.

Oh yeah one other gripe, why don't the have freaking lids for the drinks? I got a large soda, which would get stuck in the cup holder and almost spill everywhere....grrr!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.