Larsson

Daniel

I mean McGuire this year when NBC has the Bruins games. I dunno if you've seen him then, but I think he'd propose to Dougie if he possibly could. He might Larsson just as much I dunno but I know for a fact he loves his Dougie and I'm sure Cherry does too :P

McGuire is like Ron Jaworski, who never met a QB prospect he didn't like.

Worth bumping because Larsson had a 'really' good game, probably our only bright spot last night.  Probably not-so-coincidentally when he didn't have to worry about the guillotine falling on his head with Volch sitting another week and Sal hurt.

I'd like to see him on the PP. God knows the rotation of Elias, Henrique and Sullivan isn't working there

I'd like to see him on the PP. God knows the rotation of Elias, Henrique and Sullivan isn't working there

they tried this last year to disastrous results, but if they lose again, i would give it a shot to see what's there and see if it allows for zidlicky to be let go. i also want josefson playing every game the rest of the season.

they tried this last year to disastrous results, but if they lose again, i would give it a shot to see what's there and see if it allows for zidlicky to be let go. i also want josefson playing every game the rest of the season.

Larsson wasn't disasterous on the PP, not like the aformentioned guys above have been.  He just got overwhelmed being played into the ground and exposed.  But it's time to take the Huggies off.  Or if you're not going to do that, play Zajac at the point he'd at least be more competent than anyone else we've had there post-Kovy.

They had him on the PP a few games back. Can't remember which game, might have been buffalo. He's been in and out so many times its hard to keep track. But I thought he looked pretty good. He's a great passer and always seemed to make a crisp tape to tape pass to the player on the side boards. He gets in trouble when he tries to make slick Passes across the blue line to kovy. I remember alot of them getting picked off. But I really think he will be a solid PP QB in the coming years. His vision, passing ability, and poise are way to good for him not to be imo

What? I recall three shots from last night that were on the net and one resulted in a great scoring opportunity. 

I'm usually very hard on him, but he had a great game.

I didn't watch the game, I heard it on the radio, but I was thinking he was having a decent game. Can anyone tell me what the 2 on 1 he broke up looked like? I think it was early in the game. He seems to be good at doing that and that's a good sign to me.

What? I recall three shots from last night that were on the net and one resulted in a great scoring opportunity.

I'm usually very hard on him, but he had a great game.

This. I think he is pretty good at getting his shot on net unlike some of our defensemen.