GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Boston Bruins

NJCroMag

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good sequence there by Barch. Chipped it in, got to it down low, drew the penalty, and then had a shot at the rebound.

Does anyone else find chico's commentary as difficult to listen to as I do? Shudders.

I can't stand it. He's good in doses, but Cangi doesn't know when to cut him off like Doc did. Not having to listen to Chico is the best thing about having season tickets.

I like Chico. He's funny, smart, and loyal to a fault. He rambles way too much, though I blame Cangi. The play by play man's supposed to be the pro who moves the broadcast along. The color man's supposed to be a fun hockey insider. When Chico was with Doc, he was great.

it's totally cangi. chico rambles on like an idiot and cangi lets him go. in the midst of this, a solid play is forming and chico either continues on talking about hot dogs or says OOOOOH while cangi remains silent. as a result, we get no PBP whatsoever and chico now needs to find the nearest hot dog stand.

I have no idea how Clarkson does it. I was never the biggest fan but he continues to win me over. Perfect deflection.