traveling to away games

2ELIAS6

Exactly, the caps fans I encountered looked for trouble even though me and my friend were quiet the entire game. It was an awful experience

The food sucked there as well. I think that year they were ranked amongst the worst and violated a lot of of food and safety regulations.

the game I went to this year I literally stepped out of the parking garage with my jersey in and an 8 year old kid plowed into me intentionally. Almost smacked the kid upside the head but thought better of it.

Caps fans aren't all little sh!ts, but that one was.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consol Energy Center is a great place to see games and much of the design cues were taken from recently built arenas like The Rock. Sightlines are good and prices arent as high as they are in other NHL big cities.

Consol Energy Center is a great place to see games and much of the design cues were taken from recently built arenas like The Rock. Sightlines are good and prices arent as high as they are in other NHL big cities.

The lower concourse is very nice.. Same architect group as the Rock so that's where the similarities come in, but you can tell they spent extra money on nicer looking materials to furnish it.. Hopefully Harris and Co make some upgrades to the Rock in that regard..

But the upper concourse there is just awful.. Exposed ceiling all painted black, the concourse is way so narrow that concession lines during intermission have to bend, making it impossible for fans walking by. Funny that they would skimp on the "cheap seats" when we couldn't get in the building up there for less than $110 for a Saturday matinee shortly after the lockout ended