New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually a prototype iPhone, on the Verizon network which will be available later this year. I really have no idea besides that as my son Christopher set this up for me. Im downloading an "app" (I believe that's what it is referred to) and the "app" is called "Twitter." Not sure if many of you are familiar with that or not but again, Im hoping my son Christopher will brief me on how to use this, or possibly Grossman.

-L

Just Awesome...thanks

I call Horsefeathers! Not one of these posts has written "Without question" or "No question" or "There's no question" or "it would be foolish to move too quickly" - or "we'd be foolish not to take a close look at all our options." Who's gotten hold of Lou's iphone? THAT'S what I want to know!

+ Lou would definitely refer to his son as "the Christophers".

Just an update. Picture taken moments ago by our website staff. Just got off the PATH train from Hoboken, on my way back to The Rock now. This is without question a monumental day for our great organization and fans. We have looked at all of our options and are glad to announce the deal, which has been verbal in principal to this point in time. As per franchise policy, details on the actual numbers of the deal will not be disclosed. Ilya is on his way back with Grossman to the Rock as well. We are hoping to set up a press conference at 5PM eastern time. Thank you.

-L

large_Lou_Lamoriello_HallofFame.jpg

PS Im glad our fans stopped by along with NJ Devil to show their support.

Edited by Louis Lamoriello

Thank goodness you wore the overcoat today, Lou!

It is actually a raincoat, as we were scheduled for rain today. At least that's what was projected on News 12 this morning.-L

Lmao. This is some of the best dialogue I have read here in a while.

SD is a very respactle poster. I gotta believe after all his great posting through the years he comes in here and starts claiming bull****.

What ranks up there today is this BS rumor of Parise and Rolston going to St.Louis for Johnson :rofl:

For two hours, I have been "refreshing" over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over......

When is something official going to come out.... I can't take this.... my Kovy jersey order is on hold waiting for something official....

Not trying to start a whole ton of sh!t, but my buddy just heard something on WFAN that Kovy did come to an agreement on a 7yr deal.

Can anyone confirm this?

It's just WFAN reporting what (N)Єverson reported this morning. Nothing confirmed yet, and (N)Єverson/The NY Post backed off the original story somewhat, saying the Devils still have the inside track and a decision is due today, not that he had agreed to a deal as originally reported.