Devils official iOS app

skeeter

That's a pretty sweet app.. I know back when I joined the Devils Generals we brought up an app and they said it would be too expensive.. I wonder if this was given the green light after Harris took over.. It's definitely a great marketing tool

For those who can't get it, this is a screenshot:

usyza8a9.jpg

Edited by Colin226

yeah i really dont get why android users alwaaaaays get shafted and have to wait when they made up 58% of smartphone sales in the US last year and 51% so far this year

I would guess because there are also 100 different android GUI's that manufacturers put on top of android and every device acts differently so they have to make sure it works on them. I remember my biggest pet peeve with android was that some android apps didn't work as well on my incredible as they did on other android devices.

I would guess because there are also 100 different android GUI's that manufacturers put on top of android and every device acts differently so they have to make sure it works on them. I remember my biggest pet peeve with android was that some android apps didn't work as well on my incredible as they did on other android devices.

This, my friend develops apps and this is his biggest complaint about Android. Its just much easier for ios devices. Sucks for us Android users though.

This, my friend develops apps and this is his biggest complaint about Android. Its just much easier for ios devices. Sucks for us Android users though.

Interesting.  I had read that these days developers create an Android app first then switch it to iOS instead of the other way around which is how it used to be.

Also, my wife and I have two completely different Android phones and all the apps work the same.

Interesting.  I had read that these days developers create an Android app first then switch it to iOS instead of the other way around which is how it used to be.

Also, my wife and I have two completely different Android phones and all the apps work the same.

When I had my Incredible (2010-2011), there were some apps that would work on mine and not on a buddy who had some Samsung Android phone and vice-versa.

Maybe they fixed it now but I still hear from Android developers that they have a bitch of a time making sure the apps for Android work over the different phones made by the different manufacturers and using their own GUI's that are placed on top of Android.