ECF Tickets

Bartholomew Hunt

Well this is BS . Ive bought single game tickets from the devils, not a secondary seller, for every game this post season besides game 3 this round and i havent gotten an email.....was the email from group sales? This is ridiculous.

Believe this one was for STH's. They will probably have another one for non STH's

I just called and they said they will be sending out the email "shortly"

Believe this one was for STH's. They will probably have another one for non STH's

I just called and they said they will be sending out the email "shortly"

Ahh makes sense then. I didnt know all you folks were STH. I would really like my seats in the last row of 229. Ive become pretty good aquaintances with the guy in row 8 thats there every game. I wish i had the money for season tix.

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt

Ahh makes sense then. I didnt know all you folks were STH. I would really like my seats in the last row of 229. Ive become pretty good aquaintances with the guy in row 8 thats there every game. I wish i had the money for season tix.

That's actually exactly where I just got tickets for for home game 2. If I can't go (there's a handful of potential dates in the next two weeks I can't make), I'll let you know.

I received the first email and I'm not a STH, I might have gotten onto the list from being at the viewing party last night.

That's actually exactly where I just got tickets for for home game 2. If I can't go (there's a handful of potential dates in the next two weeks I can't make), I'll let you know.

Thanks man, yeah the florida series i was row 9 seats 3&4 for games 3&4 coincidentally, and game 6 i was 5&6. And game 4 against the flyers i had to get row 8 cause flyers fans bought the last row -_- i like to stand up so row 8 instead of 9 kinda sucks but a seats a seat.

I got my link with the access code at exactly 4:00 but I won't be able to look into it further -- prices and such -- till I get home from work in about an hour.

I'm not a STH, but have ordered group tickets in the past, and I also signed up for the viewing party.

Just picked up 2 tickets to each game up in the 200s :)

if it's GMAIL CHECK THE SPAM FOLDER

Dam, haven't gotten my email yet, how much $?

I got 4 tickets to each game.. no clue when i can go based on there not being a sched.. if i can't go i'll sell them to a devil fan for face.

some of the prices on ebay already are outrageous. 1800 for 4 200 level seats in the corner. hell i paid 250$ for game 7 in 2003 to sit last row.. inflation is a b*tch

WTF...I still haven't got my email. What is the email address it is coming from so i can find it in spam?

I got my link with the access code at exactly 4:00 but I won't be able to look into it further -- prices and such -- till I get home from work in about an hour.

I'm not a STH, but have ordered group tickets in the past, and I also signed up for the viewing party.

This is ridiculous....ive bought tickets from group sales about 15 times this year and from ticketmaster about 5 more times. plus i bought playoff tickets for 4 out of 5 games. Such bullsh!t.....

I got 4 tickets to each game.. no clue when i can go based on there not being a sched.. if i can't go i'll sell them to a devil fan for face.

some of the prices on ebay already are outrageous. 1800 for 4 200 level seats in the corner. hell i paid 250$ for game 7 in 2003 to sit last row.. inflation is a b*tch

Me and another board member paid $20 but missed the first period for that game!

Anyone care to share prices? I want to know if its worth it to stay at work late waiting for this email lol.

Guys you don't need to have gotten the email to look at the prices. They are all shown right there on the ticketmaster page for each game.

Lower Level Seating

US $751.00 Ticket + US $1.50 Fees =

US $752.50

Restaurant Ledge Seating

US $451.00 Ticket + US $1.50 Fees =

US $452.50

Table Seating

US $276.00 Ticket + US $1.50 Fees =

US $277.50

Mezzanine Level Seating

US $261.00 Ticket + US $1.50 Fees =

US $262.50