Jump to first unread post.

Alot of other forums have this option. Is there a way to jump to first unread post when you enter a thread? One forum I use to post on all the time actually had the option in the controls menu where when I clicked on a thread it would automatically jump to the first unread post which I've always like the best but I know most other forums just have a button at the beginning of the thread. Is there an option similar to those with these forums? Maybe I just missed it...

Alot of other forums have this option. Is there a way to jump to first unread post when you enter a thread? One forum I use to post on all the time actually had the option in the controls menu where when I clicked on a thread it would automatically jump to the first unread post which I've always like the best but I know most other forums just have a button at the beginning of the thread. Is there an option similar to those with these forums? Maybe I just missed it...

here... look above to the top sticky-ed thread in this forum... see how there is a number 1 and a number 2 next to the thread?

Click on the 1... page 1... click on the 2... page 2 B )