GDT: Anaheim @ New Jersey - 2/17/2012

NJCroMag

I have three tickets for tonight's game. Section 114 row 13. $61 face value... I am asking for 70 total for the three. Please e-mail me atimoni2628@gmail.com as I might not be on the board for the rest of the day.

So a few days ago you needed 3 tickets, and now you need to sell 3? Nice :giggle:

So a few days ago you needed 3 tickets, and now you need to sell 3? Nice :giggle:

There's a very good reason for that lol.

It was like hey let me buy three balcony tickets so me, the gf, and friend visiting for the weekend can go to the game.

next day it was like : hey nephew... i got three lower level seats from work for the game... want them?

Edited by njdevil26

My first ever hockeygame was Game 1 of the 03 Finals. I remember people in CAA stomping on Ducks jerseys. Marty shut'em out 3-0 on the way to a Stanley Cup!

i was @ the final game seven 3-0,

WARNING-Despite enhanced spectator shielding measures, pucks still may fly into spectator area. Serious injury can occur. Stay alert at all times including during warmup and after play stops."

ducks have scored for Hiller if hes having an off night, lets hope its a quacker

i have a .500 record for going to games all of the losses came from the 80's, last few games weve been to were 9-1 wtf wins, so we are good luck...come to think of it these GDT's have been pretty lucky too...LGD!

Edited by lazer

LGD! I feel like I'll be saying this for the rest of the year: "This is going to be another tough game for the Devils.."

I know absolutely nothing about the Ducks except that they have a decent goalie and Perry, Ryan, Salanee are stars.

Hopefully the Devils know they can't take this one lightly. Please win it will feel so good and make the weekend even better!

The Ducks haven't given up many goals since their loss to Dallas when they gave up 6. I'm guessing this will be a 3-2 game.

In 20 career appearances against the Ducks, Brodeur has a 13-6-1 record with a 1.82 GAA, .930 SV% and two shutouts.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3