GDT: Devils @ Minnesota Parises

MadDog2020

gotta wonder what these new owners are thinking right now.. the attendance is going to continue to plumit naturally thats what happens when you have a sh!t team.. i would have to imagine they've gotta be a little upset

I can only hope they all decided this season is gonna be a bad season and they are just planning ahead to 2013/14

9 14 17 is not a good line combination

there arent any possible good combos tonight

gotta wonder what these new owners are thinking right now.. the attendance is going to continue to plumit naturally thats what happens when you have a sh!t team.. i would have to imagine they've gotta be a little upset

I been saying it, this owner will get rid of Lou

So many things about this franchise make me scratch my head..

Who honestly thought it'd be a smart idea show a Zach Parise interview during intermission?  Do Devils fans really want to see this?  I fvckin tuned out the minute it came on, and odds are I'll do something less frustrating with the rest of my night than watch the 3rd period.

uhm they already showed this parise interview... what are they trying to do to us over here

Seriously. I didnt need to see it again. Also, if nj would trade for any pick, as suggested above by CarpathianForest, it should be for 2015 not 2014. Connor McDavid. Edited by NJDevils1214

What is Lou going to do because we don't go crap to trade

look at the stats after EVERY game

we are OUTHIT every game by a huge amount...get some physical players for the 4th line

we are dominated in face-offs.....get a player that can win some friggen face offs

its a start

Edited by The 29th Pick

really you would rather have lavs over deboer? no thanks my friend

the only guy I would want over deboer is lemaire a la 2011.

Deboers a good coach and his system can work but it just seems that this team needs someone to go in there and flip a table in the locker room or something. Too laid back.

do you think this team and the players know and realize they suck.. like sitting there on the bench do you think theyre thinking like wow our team sucks or do you think theyre all like yea weve got a chance were a good team yada yada... i sure wonder sometimes.