What are you doing with your Parise gear?

David Puddy

50 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing with your Parise gear (jerseys, t-shirts, etc.)?

• Keep and continue to wear
    • Keep, but never wear
    • Keep with hopes of getting the name changed
    • Donate or give away
    • Burn! (trash)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing the only Parise gear I have is one shirt. I think I'll just give it to goodwill instead of burning the thing - would seem like a waste.

From now on I've decided I'm going to buy jerseys of former roster players only. I got my Larsson one a while back, hopefully I can wear that for a long time...but that's it. No more current players.

Edited by TheMazz

I have a Parise Devils jersey and a Parise World Junior Championships USA jersey. I will still proudly wear the USA jersey but I will have the name and number changed on the Devils jersey. It's from the 06-07 season so I'll probably make it an Elias or wait a year and if Zajac re-signs go with him.

Haven't decided yet. I did take the stick out of the hands of my Parise bobblehead and replaced it with a rolled up dollar bill though. I tried posting the pic, but I couldn't upload it from my computer lol.

Have we found out anywhere what the Devils offer was? How do we know it wasn't the same thing? Both Lou and Zach said money wasn't the issue.

I only have five jerseys and one of them's a Parise lol. Still wear the Rafalski one but the Zach one'll be gathering dust now I'm afraid, at least until I can get around to shipping it somewhere to get a name change on or or maybe just give it away to a friend.

I have a TON of Devil gear, but not one thing with Parise except a team picture with him front and center which wont be displayed anymore. I never really liked him to be honest so I never bought anything with his name on it.

Edited by Zubie#8

I have a Parise Devils jersey and a Parise World Junior Championships USA jersey. I will still proudly wear the USA jersey but I will have the name and number changed on the Devils jersey. It's from the 06-07 season so I'll probably make it an Elias or wait a year and if Zajac re-signs go with him.

Have we found out anywhere what the Devils offer was? How do we know it wasn't the same thing? Both Lou and Zach said money wasn't the issue.

I'm sure Lou will never say what our offer was, but I doubt it was for 13/98. If I was gonna guess, I'd say 10/75.

See, if anyone wanted to do something fun during Parise's return, it be keep any Parise merchandise you no longer want to own until that day and dump it on the ice after a Devils' goal or right after the national anthem.

Hmmmm... I like it DR. I like it.

See, if anyone wanted to do something fun during Parise's return, it be keep any Parise merchandise you no longer want to own until that day and dump it on the ice after a Devils' goal or right after the national anthem.

Because this is mature. Talk about classy...what kind of impression do you think this makes for our current/future players that may be looking to play here? I would fvcking leave too. Grow the fvck up and drop it off at a salvation army if you think the name on the back is more fvcking important than the logo on the front. JEEBUS.

Also never got anything with Parise. I liked the guy, but he never became a favorite. Had he re-signed with us, I was definitely contemplating changing that, but thats out the window now. If I decide to get anything USA, it also wont be Zach. I have a couple of standard Team USA t-shirts as I always felt that was about the team more than one guy anyway.

Im not against getting current roster players, but jerseys are a tougher sell. I have a Clarkson, but it was a gift and if he leaves I can always get the nameplate changed as someone will always wear #23.

If I did have a Parise jersey, I'd save it and get the name changed if possible. Anything else, I'd trash or send to some African country where they send all the losing team's gear.

I've got a Parise retro jersey, St. Pats jersey, and the McFarlane figure (which I became the keeper of some time back).

I have no idea what I'm doing with any of that.

Well not wearing it is the first thing that comes to mind.....