GDT: SENS AT DEVS - 7PM Blizzard's Coming! MSG+

BlizzardCyclone

um.. no

it's a waste of our two most mobile guys when you can spread them out and make 2 pairs mobile instead

Martin and Salvador have been just fine and White is playing his best hockey in EONS with Oduya

why break what's been fixed???

Well when you put it that way I feel like an a$$hole.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um.. no

it's a waste of our two most mobile guys when you can spread them out and make 2 pairs mobile instead

Martin and Salvador have been just fine and White is playing his best hockey in EONS with Oduya

why break what's been fixed???

Agreed Crash, but my question is this, in a healthy line-up what do you thing of these defensive lines.

Martin-Salvador

Oduya-White

Greene-Mottau or Salmela or Leach ?

(certainly not Brokeback Brookbank)

I'm stuck between Salmela (he's got a bomb from the point) and Mottau.

Agreed Crash, but my question is this, in a healthy line-up what do you thing of these defensive lines.

Martin-Salvador

Oduya-White

Greene-Mottau or Salmela or Leach ?

(certainly not Brokeback Brookbank)

I'm stuck between Salmela (he's got a bomb from the point) and Mottau.

I think the third pairing should be Greene-Leach for now at least. Personally there is a defenseman that I want the Devils to acquire but this I won't get into that.

In other news, was the Points on the PP tonight Langenbrunner/Martin or Oduya/Martin?

I only caught the first period, but three things jumped out at me:

The Devils are good. The Senators are terrible. Jay Leach is crazy for trying to fight Chris Neil but I think he did about as well as could be hoped.

The sens have no motivation, no drive and no effort. They need a big shakeup...I think Spezza and Vermette need to go.

Heatley is probably my favorite non-Devil. I think he played well last night but has absolutely NO support. One of the things I like to do when I go to games is watch what my fav players do when they don't have the puck (when the camera is not on them). I think that's why people won't fully appreciate how good Parise is until they see him live.

the 13k announced crowd is way off haha. I'd say 9k at best. Lot's of kids for youth hockey night. We got tickets through the promo code in the marketplace so we were sitting w/ a youth girls hockey team haha.

To the game, the second period was not too great for the Devils, but they played a great game. Elias and Parise are unbelievable. I didn't agree with the journos that Rolston had a good game. I thought he was a non factor. The powerplay looked GREAT. two good units. Langs and Martin on the first pair and Oduya-Rolston on the second.

I cannot wait to watch the Devils (hopefully) dismantle the Flyers tomorrow!!!

Yeah it is. He sucks. I don't know what position he is more worse at? Defenseman or forward? I would think both, but more at the forward position. He is bad and tonight was just horrific.

Definitely forward. If you play forward you should have at least some idea of how to shoot the puck. At D, you can sorta get away with it as long as youre solid defensively (see: Jay Leach)... well Brookbank isnt solid defensively and has no shot so.... :noclue:

the 13k announced crowd is way off haha. I'd say 9k at best. Lot's of kids for youth hockey night. We got tickets through the promo code in the marketplace so we were sitting w/ a youth girls hockey team haha.

13K = paid attendance, not number though the turnstiles. I've been around a number of boards this morning saying the Devils don't deserve a franchise given that there were only about 5,000 at the game. Most have no clue that there was a massive snowstorm.

Definitely forward. If you play forward you should have at least some idea of how to shoot the puck. At D, you can sorta get away with it as long as youre solid defensively (see: Jay Leach)... well Brookbank isnt solid defensively and has no shot so.... :noclue:

When he fvcks up at forward there is a defender to bail him out... I much prefer that :P