GDT: 4/26/12, Game 7 EC Quarterfinals NJ @ FLA

NJCroMag

TG said

«Devils look like a very loose group this morning. Lots of chatter on the ice.»

What does it mean? and yes im a french canadian :P

I'll translate it for ya...

Devils look like a very loose group this morning: A handful of guys were wearing sombreros. Fake moustaches may have been involved as well.

Lots of chatter on the ice: They're talking about going to see "The Lucky One" when they get back to Jersey.

HOPE THIS HELPS!

I have to find a place in Wilmington north Carolina to watch this game. Does anyone know if the series is nationally broadcast out of ny markets ?

NHL channel, but trust me and watch it with the sound off. the Florida announcers are the absolute worst I've heard in a long time.

Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!

Let's stick with the 3rd period strategy from Game 6 - Allow No Shots On Goal!!

Is micro or anyone streaming ! No one carries the game down here w in an hour. They are only showing the end after the rangers on nbc and no nhl network on atmc provider

Don't know, send Micro a PM. Actually, I think he posted something recently, search on his recent posts too.

Edited by jim777

This is it guys. Win or go home. Time to man up and show people you're not the typical postseason pushover people claim you are. Time to Marty to finally have a huge playoff game. Also need someone who has been invisible to step up(2nd/3rd line).

Right, because out of the 102 postseason wins he's put up to date, not one of them was huge.

Looks like I'm driving an hour w my mother to watch the devils in my old college town Wilmington nc. Buffalo wild wings guarantees the game to be on. Thank god I don't have to huddle around a laptop. I'll be rocking my away white elias jersey tonight. Let's go devils .....ya gotta want it !

The good news about the 8.30 Start time is that it most likely means a 8.40 / 8.45 start which as we know will be well past the players biological clocks for their seemingly inevitable 2nd period meltdowns at 750 -830 EST. This bodes well for us...

LETS fvckING GO BOYS!

Is micro or anyone streaming ! No one carries the game down here w in an hour. They are only showing the end after the rangers on nbc and no nhl network on atmc provider

I just came back from there. I was at a place called Kickback Jacks in Wilmington and I thought sure I saw the NHLN on while I was in there tuesday.

Edited by sassquash

I believe micro did say he's streaming the game tonight. Which is good, since that's how I'll be watching.