Ticket Presale

Bartholomew Hunt

I saw on twitter that theres a presale to buy tickets before wednesday at 7. Does anyone have a link and a code? Ive been getting presale and special ticket offers for disney on ice, the circus and Rush all summer & winter and now when i want to actually get an email it never comes. Can anyone help me and anyone else out? i signed back up for the stupid powerplay email and that didnt help either.

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt

I saw on twitter that theres a presale to buy tickets before wednesday at 7. Does anyone have a link and a code? Ive been getting presale and special ticket offers for disney on ice, the circus and Rush all summer & winter and now when i want to actually get an email it never comes. Can anyone help me and anyone else out? i signed back up for the stupid powerplay email and that didnt help either.

I don't think they sent anything out yet. I'm sure someone will post when they do.

My link worked fine - not sure why yours wouldn't. Try logging on through your account manager instead of using the link.

I eventually got it to work...it took me about 30 clicks though, but it finally popped up at like 10:25. It kept saying that my account had no available items or something like that.

I ordered some tickets and just got the confirmation email...there's a $5.50 fee PER ticket on there that I didn't notice when I placed my order. That's absurd. I would've purchased less tickets if I had realized that ahead of time.

I ordered some tickets and just got the confirmation email...there's a $5.50 fee PER ticket on there that I didn't notice when I placed my order. That's absurd. I would've purchased less tickets if I had realized that ahead of time.

They listed twice a separate handling fee and your total price. It sucks Ticketmaster is taking such a big chunk but I think they were pretty obvious about it.

Edited by Devils731

They listed twice a separate handling fee and your total price. It sucks Ticketmaster is taking such a big chunk but I think they were pretty obvious about it.

Yeah, I'm sure it was listed, but I was scrambling after getting into the sale late because of the broken link (plus I'm at work) so I was not really paying attention.

Yeah, I'm sure it was listed, but I was scrambling after getting into the sale late because of the broken link (plus I'm at work) so I was not really paying attention.

Good news is, in almost all cases the ticket cost plus the fee is still less than the regular STH discount price, sometimes by a fair amount, so you can probably still feel good about your purchases.

I bought an extra pair to opening night, and the tickets are showing in my account, but it says "Due to Devils policies, tickets for this event have been restricted from sale and forwarding."

What is that all about? I'm not allowed to print them?

I bought an extra pair to opening night, and the tickets are showing in my account, but it says "Due to Devils policies, tickets for this event have been restricted from sale and forwarding."

Even the regular tickets say you can't forward them right now, I'm guessing we'll be able to forward all the tickets once this 24 hour exclusive period is over.

I see this deal is exclusive for season ticket holders for 24 hours. It will be interesting to see who else this gets opened up to after that. That $5.50 fee is a good way to stop people from making their own partial or season ticket plans like I was planning on doing lol.

Devils said in the first email yesterday that they will make printing and forwarding available on Wednesday at some point. Hopefully that applies to purchased tix as well

I see this deal is exclusive for season ticket holders for 24 hours. It will be interesting to see who else this gets opened up to after that. That $5.50 fee is a good way to stop people from making their own partial or season ticket plans like I was planning on doing lol.

Really? It's still one hell of a deal, makes most seats less than STH price. Public will not be getting the 50% off, so this is the lowest price you'll see

It's still one hell of a deal, makes most seats less than STH price. Public will not be getting the 50% off, so this is the lowest price you'll see

Yeah, the prices were great, even with the ridiculous $5.50/ticket fee. I got tickets to two games in Section 101 Row 1 for $31 a seat ($36.50 after fees). For the front row of the end where the Devils shoot twice, I would pay that price every game. If they offered me season seats in that location at that price I would sign up in a heartbeat.

Does anyone here have an old copy of of a TicketFast / TicketNow club seat ticket they would be willing to send me? The reason I ask is that I'm trying to get some club seats for the game near the end of the season vs. Toronto but I'm not 100% confident buying off someone I don't know. I'm totally cool with you taking out the barcode and your name or whatever else. I mostly want to make sure when I see the ticket that its legit.

Does anyone here have an old copy of of a TicketFast / TicketNow club seat ticket they would be willing to send me? The reason I ask is that I'm trying to get some club seats for the game near the end of the season vs. Toronto but I'm not 100% confident buying off someone I don't know. I'm totally cool with you taking out the barcode and your name or whatever else. I mostly want to make sure when I see the ticket that its legit.

They look the same as every other ticketfast ticket. Where are you purchasing them from?

They look the same as every other ticketfast ticket. Where are you purchasing them from?

A friend of a friend of a friend kind of connection is supposedly a season ticket holder in the Club section. The price he gave me was a little too close to "too good to be true" territory but he offered to show me the ticket with only the barcode blurred out. I just want to compare it to an actually legit ticket.

A friend of a friend of a friend kind of connection is supposedly a season ticket holder in the Club section. The price he gave me was a little too close to "too good to be true" territory but he offered to show me the ticket with only the barcode blurred out. I just want to compare it to an actually legit ticket.

Well, for Premium Games the STH presale had clubs for $128....

$118 for the less desirable games