Devils in Hoboken

njdevil26

I see Kovy every once in a while, but I didn't realize that Greene, Clarkson, Parise and Fraser are Hobokenites as well.

Apparently, I need to go more to the Hoboken Bar & Grill which is only two blocks from me.

Kovy lives by the W in hobo. He's come to open hockey too in jersey city

He lives in the W, not "by" it.

FYI: Zach is on the cover of the Magazine this month.

Edited by MantaRay

see him there all the time, along with zach... Clarkson lives in hudson tea (i was doing construction there) and actually funny thing I remember what he was talking about with playing catch with the little kid. Elias owns a condo in Hudson tea also but I rarely see him there anymore

• Like 1

Just curious as to how you know this?

Because I see him just about every weekend home game.

see him there all the time, along with zach... Clarkson lives in hudson tea (i was doing construction there) and actually funny thing I remember what he was talking about with playing catch with the little kid. Elias owns a condo in Hudson tea also but I rarely see him there anymore

I know Eli Manning and Corzine live here too.

I know Eli Manning and Corzine live here too.

Yea Eli lives there also.. Corzine used to but he moved out. Holik lived in Hudson Tea also until he retired, and Oduya lived there until he got traded. Last season Niedermayer was staying in Elias' unit with his wife and kids.

Edited by Demonic26

Considering all the time I've spent in Hoboken lately, I'm surprised I haven't seen any of them yet. I friggin love that mini-city. Hopefully heading back up this weekend for a friend's birthday.

I understand they are out and about town during the day, so they avoid the 9-5ers.

I understand they are out and about town during the day, so they avoid the 9-5ers.

That's usually when I'm out and about to, when I'm staying at a friend's apartment and they're both at work. :lol:

Though, I admittedly walk with my head down and headphones on, barely paying attention to the world around me. That probably has something to do with it too.

Someone should really tell Andy Greene about Cafe Michaelina if he's looking to hit up all the Hoboken eateries. My favorite so far, and the shortest walk from my friend's apartment, heh.

That's usually when I'm out and about to, when I'm staying at a friend's apartment and they're both at work. :lol:

Though, I admittedly walk with my head down and headphones on, barely paying attention to the world around me. That probably has something to do with it too.

Someone should really tell Andy Greene about Cafe Michaelina if he's looking to hit up all the Hoboken eateries. My favorite so far, and the shortest walk from my friend's apartment, heh.

Are you kidding me??? I used to live on Washington/5th and ate at Michealina's once every two months.

Your best bet apparently is Grimaldi's on Washington and 4th.

Cafe Michaelina one of my favorites......

And in order on importance to me:

La Isla

Sri Thai

Benny T's

Imposto's

Fiore's

Gas Light

Once upon a time Carlos Bakery, but now f'em for making Hoboken a tourist's first stop before going to Times Sq

Are you kidding me??? I used to live on Washington/5th and ate at Michealina's once every two months.

Your best bet apparently is Grimaldi's on Washington and 4th.

My friends live pretty much above Michaelina, haha. That's how I got to going there - I'd never tried anything off Washington before they moved there. It's pretty sweet when it's a busy night and they have a waiting list to be able to go to their apartment and have some wine until they call us. :lol:

I don't think I've ever been to Grimaldi's, but I pass it all the time. I'll check it out next time I'm up there, hopefully this weekend.

La Isla

Sri Thai

Benny T's

Imposto's

Fiore's

Gas Light

Once upon a time Carlos Bakery, but now f'em for making Hoboken a tourist's first stop before going to Times Sq

Oh god, I forgot about Sri Thai. Absolutely love that place as well. Empire Coffee & Tea is pretty sweet as well, I've spent hours there working on articles and such. I've been meaning to get to La Isla and Gas Light forever but never made it to either.

La Isla

Sri Thai

Benny T's

Imposto's

Fiore's

Gas Light

Are you Bokenite?

Same list for me:

Maxwell's

Ali Baba

Robongi

Anthony David's

Amanda's

Benny's

My friends live pretty much above Michaelina, haha. That's how I got to going there - I'd never tried anything off Washington before they moved there. It's pretty sweet when it's a busy night and they have a waiting list to be able to go to their apartment and have some wine until they call us. :lol:

I don't think I've ever been to Grimaldi's, but I pass it all the time. I'll check it out next time I'm up there, hopefully this weekend.

Oh god, I forgot about Sri Thai. Absolutely love that place as well. Empire Coffee & Tea is pretty sweet as well, I've spent hours there working on articles and such. I've been meaning to get to La Isla and Gas Light forever but never made it to either.

I recommended Grimaldi's only because in the article it seems that players all mention it individually.