• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Stephen Gionta

Saturday November 24th

12pm-2pm

Sports Minded Unlimited Warren, NJ

$10 per autograph

$10 for a guy who was a career minor-leaguer until this past playoffs? Sheesh.

Then again, since it is Small Business Weekend and since Sports Minded is a small business, you could get this for free if you pay with AMEX because they are offering a $25 credit for using their card in small businesses. I do believe Sports Minded takes AMEX too.

$10 for a guy who was a career minor-leaguer until this past playoffs? Sheesh.

Then again, since it is Small Business Weekend and since Sports Minded is a small business, you could get this for free if you pay with AMEX because they are offering a $25 credit for using their card in small businesses. I do believe Sports Minded takes AMEX too.

$10 isn't that bad...if the price was any lower it wouldn't even be worth it for Gionta or the store to hold the signing.

$10 isn't that bad...if the price was any lower it wouldn't even be worth it for Gionta or the store to hold the signing.

True but I still think this signing is just a way for Brian to kick off the holiday season at his store. Can't blame him one bit for wanting bodies in the store to look at his stuff as he usually has a ton of decent to really nice Devils memoribilia.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two more New Jersey Devils signings.

*David Clarkson at Sports Minded Unlimited, Friday. February 8, 2013 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Its $20.00 per autograph.

*Martin Brodeur at Prime 34 Sports Bar in Aberdeen, NJ on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Its $89.99 per autograph and $30.00 for inscriptions. Tickets will also be available online at www.jagsportsmarketing.com. There will be other Devils players signings coming up before this one so stay tuned.

Here is the address for Prime 34 Sports Bar.

PRIME 34 SPORTS BAR

1212 STATE ROUTE 34

MATAWAN, NJ 07747

(732)-441-9663

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two more Devils signings at Sports Minded Unlimited in Warren, NJ.

Mark Fayne and Andy Greene

Monday, March 11, 2013, From 6:30-8:30PM

Combo tickets are $25 for both Fayne and Greene signatures. Tickets available at the door.

Patrik Elias

Tuesday, April 9, 2013, From 6-8PM

$25 per autograph and $10 per inscription tickets, Tickets available at the door.

One of Three Devils signings coming up at Prime 34 Sports Lounge in aberdeen, NJ.

COME MEET NEW JERSEY DEVILS DAINIUS ZUBRUS AND STEFAN MATTEAU MONDAY, MARCH 18, 2013 FROM 6:30-8:30PM AT PRIME 34 SPORTS LOUNGE!

***THIS WILL BE NEW JERSEY DEVILS 2012 1ST ROUND DRAFT PICK ROOKIE STEFAN MATTEAU'S FIRST AUTOGRAPH SIGNING!***

*TICKETS ARE $35 WHICH IS A COMBO TICKET THAT GETS YOU ONE SIGNATURE FROM BOTH ZUBRUS AND MATTEAU.*
*PHOTO OPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR $25.00 WHERE YOU GET A PHOTO WITH BOTH ZUBRUS AND MATTEAU AND PRINTED ON THE SPOT 8x10 IN SIZE*

*VIP PACKAGE IS $109.00.*
*INCLUDED IN THE VIP PACKAGE IS THE $35 COMBO, SIGNED PHOTO OP WITH BOTH PLAYERS VALUED AT $50.
NO WAITING ON LINE AND A SIGNED PHOTO OF A PAST OR PRESENT NJ DEVIL PLAYER.*

ANY QUESTIONS OR TO PURCHASE TICKETS CALL JAG SPORTS MARKETING AT (732)-928-8600.

OR CHECK OUT WWW.JAGSPORTSMARKETING.COM

PRIME 34 SPORTS LOUNGE
1212 RT. 34
ABERDEEN, NJ 07747

JAG SPORTS MARKETING, LLC PRESENTS:

COME MEET LEGENDARY NEW JERSEY DEVILS GOALTENDER MARTIN BRODEUR AT PRIME 34 SPORTS BAR IN ABERDEEN, NJ TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013 FROM 6:30-8:30PM!

AUTOGRAPHS WILL BE $89.99 PER ATUOGRAPH.

IT WILL BE $30 PER INSCRIPTION.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL JAG SPORTS MARKETING AT (732)-928-8600.

TICKETS ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE AT www.jagsportsmarketing.com

PRIME 34 SPORTS BAR
1212 STATE ROUTE 34
ABERDEEN, NJ 07747
(732)-441-9663

COME MEET NEW JERSEY DEVILS JOHAN "MOOSE" HEDBERG, RYAN CARTER AND STEVE BERNIER MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013 FROM 6:30-8:30PM AT PRIME 34 SPORTS LOUNGE!

*TICKETS ARE $45 WHICH IS A COMBO TICKET THAT GETS YOU ONE SIGNATURES FROM HEDBERG, CARTER AND BERNIER*

*PHOTO OPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR $30.00 WHERE YOU GET A PHOTO OF HEDBERG, CARTER AND BERNIER AND PRINTED ON THE SPOT 8x10 IN SIZE*
*VIP PACKAGE IS $159.00.*
*INCLUDED IN THE VIP PACKAGE IS THE $45 COMBO, SIGNED PHOTO OP WITH ALL THREE PLAYERS VALUED AT $75.

ANY QUESTIONS OR TO PURCHASE TICKETS CALL JAG SPORTS MARKETING AT (732)-928-8600.

PRIME 34 SPORTS LOUNGE
1212 RT. 34
ABERDEEN, NJ 07747

COME MEET NEW JERSEY DEVILS JOHAN "MOOSE" HEDBERG, RYAN CARTER AND STEVE BERNIER MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013 FROM 6:30-8:30PM AT PRIME 34 SPORTS LOUNGE!

*TICKETS ARE $45 WHICH IS A COMBO TICKET THAT GETS YOU ONE SIGNATURES FROM HEDBERG, CARTER AND BERNIER*

*PHOTO OPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR $30.00 WHERE YOU GET A PHOTO OF HEDBERG, CARTER AND BERNIER AND PRINTED ON THE SPOT 8x10 IN SIZE*
*VIP PACKAGE IS $159.00.*
*INCLUDED IN THE VIP PACKAGE IS THE $45 COMBO, SIGNED PHOTO OP WITH ALL THREE PLAYERS VALUED AT $75.

PRIME 34 SPORTS LOUNGE
1212 RT. 34
ABERDEEN, NJ 07747

• 1 month later...

in case anyone is planning on going to the upcoming signings at pime 34 i live about 5 mins from it and they just closed down i don't know if they will reopen just thought i would spread the word.....i think all the ones that were at prime 34 now at park east in hazlet nj of rt35 

Edited by bishops317

in case anyone is planning on going to the upcoming signings at pime 34 i live about 5 mins from it and they just closed down i don't know if they will reopen just thought i would spread the word

I think they moved most of the signings to park east instead now. However not 100% sure

Hey guys, anyone interested in buying a signed marty stick with a certificate of authenticity for $175? Paid $280 for it at auction a few years back. My brother was diagnosed with cancer recently and I'm trying to sell some of my memorabilia to help out. If interested, text me directly at 9084949053 or email me at djb3849@gmail.com. Thanks.

If anyone is looking for autograph signings (or to buy autographs) be sure to follow the JAG Sports Marketing Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/JAG-Sports-Marketing/118855808225362

I'm not affiliated with JAG in any way but I thought it was worth sharing the link, since they run some auctions through their Facebook and it's a good place to keep track of all of the upcoming signings.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.