Out of town games

Jas0nMacIsaac

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I was looking for this thread also, especially last night when the Rangers won 4-0 while being outshot 40-20. What's hilarious is that Rangers fans found nothing wrong with it.

I think they just got a little overjoyed with a win in Van. I think they had mentioned on NHL Network that it was the first time they won in Van since they won the cup, lol. Nothing like a 17 year losing streak.

Edited by ATLL765

Yea I was looking for this thread also, especially last night when the Rangers won 4-0 while being outshot 40-20. What's hilarious is that Rangers fans found nothing wrong with it.

If they get goaltending like that more often then not, they shouldn't be concerned. The Rangers are going as far as big pads takes them. Rangers belonged no where near a point, let alone a win. Vancouver and Luongo were handed that game for the taking. Bobby Lou Boo Hoo.

I was wondering why there wasn't one of these threads stickied yet. It seems Toronto continues their fluky start. Unless they start to play better when their sh%'s drop it should be a massive shock to the system.

It's one of those things - Toronto's streak would barely be noticed if it came in the middle of a mediocre season, but since it's at the beginning, people are actually thinking that the Leafs are good.

How about how awful Columbus has started this season?

Another potential team to move to Canada seems possible with this one

Went to Columbus' opener and they looked awful. I don't know what it is about them. I don't know if they're missing Wiz or whatever but they just don't look like they're having fun (but who could be when you're 0-5-1?) Mason definitely looks like a sieve and they need to make a trade for a decent goalie (Nabokov has been mentioned) to be relevant and not face relocation.

It's one of those things - Toronto's streak would barely be noticed if it came in the middle of a mediocre season, but since it's at the beginning, people are actually thinking that the Leafs are good.

The Kessel line would have to score no points 5 on 5 for the next 10 games for that sh% to come to a normal level. 25% is hilarious.

Can someone sticky this thread as well.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

Flyers play tomorrow too, though. we need them to lose another!!

Ugh ... they play the Jets ... they might win that one and Sabres/Panthers/Lightning are also playing. If we climb a position or two, should be good. Flyers is a must lose though, they look good in the rear view mirror.