FLYERS @ DEVILS, Game 3, 7pm, FSNY

brodeurfanatic

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WE WANT A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

I think Im gonna be home for this one.... but u know what we havent won the last few games I went to anyhow.. so maybe thats better!! I need to see some scorign tonight..e specially the first goal... Come on Devils... !!!

My neighbor dropped by to give me back my key (he looked after the cat while I was at the WWHC). He asked if I was bleeding under the nose 'cause it was all red. I ran to the bathroom to check and I kinda chuckled at the appropriateness. I had a Kool-Aid mustache. :P

There's this place in Sussex county, well, Wantage township to be exact, that is Kool-Aid HEAVEN. It's this really old school barn that is part stationary supplies, part toys, part food store, part candy store, part deli :D

Anyways, it's called "Food Barn" and it sells discount stuff. Basically, they get all the stuff that looks like it's been run over by a car and then thrown down about 5 flights of stairs (yet is still perfectly edible) for cheap. It's hilarious to see all these cans that have about 80 dents in them, boxes that have been taped shut due to giant tears and gaps (but the inside packaging would be fine), etc etc. Yeah, they have like an entire section of JUST kool-aid stuff, the ONE thing that hasn't been damaged at all :rofl:

We used to live not even 5 minutes away from it (it's across from the Sussex airport, BTW) and we'd go there all the time for ice cream and candy (well, and dog food, too for the dog) when my brother and I were little. And you bet, we bought kool-aid ALL THE TIME (it was so damn cheap! :D )