Dallas at Buffalo 10/8/07 MNF 'Game' thread

LOTCB

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well like I told you on the phone man... this is what you get for a franchise that sits there and EMBRACES it's failures like they do my man :evil:

You don't see Cowboy fans embracing "the catch" or "the fumble" or the 1-15 season

You don't see Devil fans running around Matteau Matteau, etc :P

You need to put yout failure past you or they consume you sir!! :koolaid:

I like to think of Leon Lett as the guy who stopped the Cowboys from becoming the team with the highest ever Super Bowl score....thanks a bunch buddy!!

Think of how much money flipped hands on Super Bowl Boxes ALONE that day!!

Yeah.. Leon Lett is infamous for his Pre-Touchdown celebration.. but let me tell you, he is one of the classiest guys there is. I was in the Dallas pro shop 2 weeks ago with my 8 year old son.. he comes in, and out of nowhere starts playin football with my son, pickin him up and grunting when my son tries to mow him over. Never met the guy before, never seen him before, and he just came in and had fun. He autographed a ball and signed a personal message, one for me and one for my son, which was easily 3 sentences long, saying to my son "Work on that power move!!" on the ball. He is one class act.

Very nice. B )