Drew Doughty

ghdi

You people right away claiming she's a money hungry whore kinda makes me wish yous wrap your cars around a pole tonight, or better yet on your christmas morning. Yeah its impossible for an athlete to have actually raped someone......kobe, big ben. Do you people actually know someone whos been raped? I do. And guess what, they want to get that persons face out of their head, and definetly not call them on the phone like the police asked. Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, the police asked her to call him on the phone? You know why so many of these scumbags are never prosecuted including the one i know, because the girl is too embarassed and ashamed to face that person again. You people are obviously fortunate enough to not have someone close to you be a victim of something as disgusting and infuriating as this, but from your comments it also shows how insensitive you pieces of filth are by your comments. I knew this forum was filled with dorks and old men whos wives dont touch them, but now its apparent that its also filled with people who immediately stick up for alleged rapists. Please do me a favor and head directly for your sink and drink every product under it. No actually wait until your parents or childrens birthdays then do that.

bad-man.gif

You people right away claiming she's a money hungry whore kinda makes me wish yous wrap your cars around a pole tonight, or better yet on your christmas morning. Yeah its impossible for an athlete to have actually raped someone......kobe, big ben. Do you people actually know someone whos been raped? I do. And guess what, they want to get that persons face out of their head, and definetly not call them on the phone like the police asked. Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, the police asked her to call him on the phone? You know why so many of these scumbags are never prosecuted including the one i know, because the girl is too embarassed and ashamed to face that person again. You people are obviously fortunate enough to not have someone close to you be a victim of something as disgusting and infuriating as this, but from your comments it also shows how insensitive you pieces of filth are by your comments. I knew this forum was filled with dorks and old men whos wives dont touch them, but now its apparent that its also filled with people who immediately stick up for alleged rapists. Please do me a favor and head directly for your sink and drink every product under it. No actually wait until your parents or childrens birthdays then do that.

Do you actually know anyone who has wrapped their car around a pole? My neighbor did, he was 16 years old, his dad never recovered and is an alcoholic now. Do you actually know anyone that has been killed in a car accident on Christmas morning? 3 of my closest friends have, by a drunk driver going the wrong way on the highway. Before you go and say something stupid like that, think about who you're talking to and have some humanity. I'm sorry about your friend; no one should get raped, but what you said was way out of line. On the fact that it's impossible for professional athletes to rape someone, I know a lot about the Big Ben situation; my uncle coaches for the Steelers. I've never defended Ben, because I've met him and he's a jerk. He may have did it, we'll never know. These people are humans as well and can get accused of anything, just like the rest of us; they are just more high profiled. In the court of public opinion, Doughty, Ben, Kobe, Lawrence Taylor and every other famous athlete/celebrity accused of sexual assault is a sex offender/rapist. Their life will never be the same, whether they did it or not.