GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ TB LIGHTNING 2/25 7:30PM

ThreeCups

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even remember the last time this team has been down 2 zip, so I get it... but just think, boss, we don't need to win out to make it... we just need to not have more than 6 losses in between now and then. This is just one.

Again, if we lose. We're getting chances. We won't get shut out.

Valid point, but I'm more discouarged by the fact that Carolina can be back up 13 by the end of play tomorrow. I'm not counting on Montreal doing us any favors. That means the best we can do is be 11 out by Monday (someone correct me if I missed anything). I think that very well forces Lou to sell.

Valid point, but I'm more discouarged by the fact that Carolina can be back up 13 by the end of play tomorrow. I'm not counting on Montreal doing us any favors. That means the best we can do is be 11 out by Monday (someone correct me if I missed anything). I think that very well forces Lou to sell.

I don't think it'll be 13...Montreal isn't exactly secure yet themselves and Price will play this time, not Auld. It could be but I don't think it's automatic Montreal loses at home, especially with Carolina going up there after playing at home tonight.

And this one isn't over yet, but I hate that Lemaire's reverting back to his old conservative ways now that we're getting close. Tedenby's nowhere to be found and we're going bat**** crazy trying to match lines again.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Yet another gdt post by me saying zharkov is completely useless.

And Adam mair wouldve given us some good energy tnite. He hasn't played in a while. why couldn't he have started over zharkov tnite.

they're just mentally out of gas at this point. they need a vacation.

and Clarkson's injury is alot worse than a scratch. that was fairly nasty.

Vacation?! They took the first three months off!

Yet another gdt post by me saying zharkov is completely useless.

And Adam mair wouldve given us some good energy tnite. He hasn't played in a while. why couldn't he have started over zharkov tnite.

Vacation?! They took the first three months off!

they need to loosen up badly. I think they were selling themselves a line of sh!t with this "believe" thing because they were very loose. now as it's getting slighty less ridiculous, they've been playing tighter and tighter.

I think selling might not be a bad idea (I mean, the limited selling they're set up for), they need to lower expectations, loosen back up and stop playing every game like it's life or death.

and Clarkson is nuts being back out there. lol. that was a nasty cut.