found my hockey scrapbook

NYCdevil

The future Mrs. Leeds and I were at Game 4 and I took a oatload of awesome pictures.

When I got them back from Sam's Club they were in slides instead of photos, I apparently checked the wrong box. It cost so much money for slides, to have them then put into pictures would have cost a young single guy waaayyyy to much, so they destroyed them

Steill pissed at that.

On another note, I felt so bad for Fetisov that year after all he did for the Devs, and his teammates not sticking up for him when that punk arse b*tch Wendell Clark went after him that one time in Toronto.......as much as I don't like Detroit, I was glad he got to win a Cup, although it should have been in '94.

I felt Slava Fetisov was so overrated when we got him. I kept waiting for him to be this offensive defenseman dynamo, but all I saw was stupid passes in front of his own net & dozens of giveaways each week it seemed. Then when he went backwards in Game 7-NY-94 which eventually led to the final goal that year, well, I disliked him even more. It was lame though for his teammates not to back him up.