German Youth Unplugs Neighbors "Noisy' Life Support Machine

CRASHER

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7007688838

Derek Kreindler - AHN Writer

Berlin, Germany (AHN) - A teenager who wanted some peace and quiet unplugged his neighbor's life support machine because it was "too noisy".

Fredrick Moelner, 17, said he wanted some sleep as he recovered from a car accident. But the respirator device used to keep 76 year old Hermann Berghoff, who occupied the hospital bed next to Moelner, was keeping him from getting any rest.

"He told us the noise was getting on his nerves and he thought this was the best way to make sure he got peace and quiet. Luckily the medical staff acted promptly and reconnected the life support machine. If there had been any delay the old man could have died" said a police spokesman in Landshut, Germany.

Now like...what fun would that be ???

I could see you spazzing out over a too loud health machine too :lol:

Omg I would never. Thats just fvcked up. But seriously if it was "annoying" him so much then he should have asked to be moved to a different room, it's not that hard.

What? They aren't. I had the unfortunate experience of listening to them (no, I wasn't on one) these past few months and they weren't really that loud. Even the cheaper looking one wasn't loud.

Lmao omg for a second there I thought you were saying you were on a german. If you really read that it sounds like you were ... on a german prostitute. Lmao. :doh1::giggle::rofl:

And I noticed I quoted the wrong damn thing. I meant to quote the "Well, except for one German!" statement. Sorry that was totally my fault.

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

Lmao omg for a second there I thought you were saying you were on a german. Lmao. :doh1::giggle::rofl:

Oh stop... you are way too young for those delusional thoughts :P

Lancer is illegal in 12 systems

and come on... I do kinda put these threads on here so we can make 4-5 serious posts on them and then get stupid anyway :P