Plane Crashes carrying Top HK Lokomotiv Team

jagknife

Wow. Talk about an inspiring person. That is just unbelievable. I guess their adrenaline was huge in order for them to put 90% of their body burned in the back of their mind and work on helping their crew/team mates. Id like to read that if you can find the link at some point.

I have trouble posting links from my Blackberry, and I won't be near a computer for a while, or I would man. If you Google the crash though and check the news articles, you should be able to find it pretty easily. Maybe someone can find it and post it. It was a very inspiring thing to read.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have trouble posting links from my Blackberry, and I won't be near a computer for a while, or I would man. If you Google the crash though and check the news articles, you should be able to find it pretty easily. Maybe someone can find it and post it. It was a very inspiring thing to read.

I found different variations of what you said so I wont post any of those links. On a good note though, there are plenty of reports of Galimov being in stable condition and an induced coma.

From Gulitti:

The Devils will do something either in the preseason or prior to the regular season opener to honor ex-Devils Alexander Vasyunov and Karel Rachunek and the other victims of last week’s Lokomotiv Yaroslavl plane crash. Details are still being worked out.

Devils forward Patrik Elias reportedly was among those to attend a memorial earlier today in Prague for his good friend Rachunek and fellow Czechs Josef Vasicek and Jan Marek, who all died in the crash. Ilya Kovalchuk was at the Lokomotiv memorial service in Yaroslavl, Russia on Saturday morning.