Loktionov

gsnts725

Who should sit for him (other than Gionta but thankfully Gionta is stapled to the 4th line)?  His ice time has gone down, as has his play - I like his game a lot, but the guy we saw in the first 15 games hasn't really been around lately, and I'm not talking about the goal scoring - I'm talking about forcing turnovers and making smart plays.  There's also been a fair number of bad habits creeping into his game too.

What bad habits exactly?

If it's your first language, and you can't spell, that's just laziness. I'm sorry, but language and grammar=intelligence. It's what separates us from the animals.

language and grammar = culture and how you were raised not IQ.  people can be illiterate for many different reasons.  intelligence has nothing to do with it.  

Edited by capo

Sooo anyway..

What're the odds the Devils retain Lokti this offseason? Think he still heads over to the KHL? Or does he explore another NHL option?

Odds are very good he stays. He's said he wants to play in the NHL, and only mentioned the KHL as a possibility when he wasn't able to find a spot on the Kings' roster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You were already explained once why to stay off reD's back.  His poor spelling is as much a part of this board as LucifersDog's Marty talk.

I also tell him I think his Marty talk is utter bs, but no one here whines about how we shouldn't tell him he's completely off base about his constant Marty bashing.

I don't understand your point. I didn't tell him I don't think he should post on the board. I spoke my feelings, others agreed. Now you, way late to the party, want to complain to me. I don't care. Every comment you make reeks of 'I'm so much better than you in every way' bs aura. You're insufferable.

If not for reD you would not be posting here.  He is a founder and can post in the style he chooses.  So many poster have left.  They had some good monikers. lol

My, how things have changed. 

Edited by StarDew

Bite me!!  Why should I bother spelling his name correctly (Zajac, is that better?)  if he cannot bother scoring goals??

Because it only takes a couple of minutes to learn the players' names and it looks childish to consistently spell them wrong?

I thought Josefson looked good tonight, taking Loktionov's spot. I also noticed that Loktionov's play had been slipping recently, but perhaps getting a game or two off and having Josefson push him to keep his roster spot will be good for him. It's a shame that one has to sit for the other, as I think they both have a future on the Devils and both need to keep getting experience.

Failing to dump the puck in, making errors on the forecheck, turnovers in general.  Loktionov said so himself, which is good news - can't let that kind of thing take over your game.

I haven't noticed anything glaring. If Zajac is in the lineup anyone should be allowed to play. He needs to change his stick back to pre-Oates. His puck handling is plain terrible.

Oh, like Lotki is gonna say anything different.

language and grammar = culture and how you were raised not IQ.  people can be illiterate for many different reasons.  intelligence has nothing to do with it.  

I was talking if you grew up in the developed world. And say being dyslexic isn't illiterate, they just mix it up once it comes out, but the ability to communicate does = intelligence, does it not? And grammar is the rules of communication.

I was talking if you grew up in the developed world. And say being dyslexic isn't illiterate, they just mix it up once it comes out, but the ability to communicate does = intelligence, does it not? And grammar is the rules of communication.

All those years prior to the written alphabet all there was in the world was a bunch of retards.  sh!t... To think about what those retards have evolved into...  Evolution is greater than we thought.

I also tell him I think his Marty talk is utter bs, but no one here whines about how we shouldn't tell him he's completely off base about his constant Marty bashing.

I don't understand your point. I didn't tell him I don't think he should post on the board. I spoke my feelings, others agreed. Now you, way late to the party, want to complain to me. I don't care. Every comment you make reeks of 'I'm so much better than you in every way' bs aura. You're insufferable.

Kinda like basically calling someone an animal cause they can't spell and or type.

Pot, Mr. Kettle,  Kettle, Mr. Pot.

Will be nice to see Loki next year with a full camp and some time to develop chemistry with the team.

I admit it,  I just wanted a post on 4-20 with pot somehow thrown in.

Kinda like basically calling someone an animal cause they can't spell and or type.

Pot, Mr. Kettle,  Kettle, Mr. Pot.

Will be nice to see Loki next year with a full camp and some time to develop chemistry with the team.

I admit it,  I just wanted a post on 4-20 with pot somehow thrown in.

When they spell the same things wrong 100 times, I'm sorry, yes, that's laziness. It's not like he can't read the backs of the jerseys that are visible every game, the players are mostly the same from last year even. There's no excuse if you're a fan of the team, to spell the player's names wrong. And you're making a leap to say I called him an animal. Our complex grammar does separate us from the animals, that's a fact, but just because I said the existence of intricate rules of language is particularly human, doesn't mean that I thought redrum was an animal for misspelling things. And it's not like I jump all over anyone, it was only for the fact that I've seen him misspell all of our players names many, many, many times, usually while complaining about how they suck.

Geez, are we still dumping on Red here?  Listen, with anybody else it does bug the crap out of me, but when Red does it... I dunno, it's just part of the redruM charm.  He actually tried to take the time to slow down and type correctly once and it just wasn't the same.