GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 3 Philadelphia @ NJ - 5/3/12

NJCroMag

pretty clear it's a flyers-rags dream

without a doubt the nhl hates the Devils. Very few other teams would have gotten their behinds ripped with the Kovy contract. Almost every time a close play goes to Toronto it goes against the Devils. I firmly believe the Devils are a "league" adversary.

The refs left the ice pissed as hell. They could put the fix in on this game!!!

They missed a hell of a lot, especially in OT. Clarkson being tied up, etc. I don't like the delay of game bs, but whatever. I DO have a problem with the Zubrus call. He didn't hit from behind, didn't leave his feet, good hit.

Aww, we can't hear glow worm spin the Flyers loss?

They already switched over to Kings/Blues

He hadn't been doing much till now. Glad it was him.

Poni and Henrique have been driving me nuts all series long. Always in position, always with great chances, never burying them. Glad to see Poni finally put one home.

Poni and Henrique have been driving me nuts all series long. Always in position, always with great chances, never burying them. Glad to see Poni finally put one home.

Yeah, Henrique seems to be in the right spot quite often but doesn't convert nearly was much as he should, or could.