Live Stream of Today's Press Conference @ 11am EST

Colin226

The green tie is just NOT working for me.

Dude - you're flapping your arms kind of like a chicken. All told Scott wasn't so bad though.  he can't help his unfortunate hairline.

Wow - with all the money Josh has you'd have thought he'd have bought an upper lip along the way some time. :noclue:  Trauma -- he's so NOT NEAT!  His tie is all loosey goosey. His cuffs are all poking way out from his suit jacket.  windblown hair is fine - dry skin you can forgive -- but the rest of it?  Details dude - clearly you're not into those much.  Hmph - I guess it's better than being slick and hyper fashionable.

What gives with these guys and their ties?  Blitzer's is all messed up too - but his cuffs are looking nice -- AHHHHH he said EK-setera!

wheh -- now just look at Lou's tie... thank you! His cuffs are understandable out far -- but what a nice cut to those puppies! 

AHHHHH Blitzer just said SCHTRonger.  I HATE that  EK-setera again --- he's killin' me!  I hate the schtring schtrong schtrainten  why can so few people says str normally any more?

Well Blitzer pushed in all the chairs anal retentively, in an almost considerate fashion so -- he won a few points there.

and I love Lou's watch. It's just what I'm in the mood for.  A little flashy, kind of retro - he could bring the rest of his look up to that level - but it's also sort of nice to have it flash - like a twinkle in the eye sort of statement.

Edited by Pepperkorn

When Blitzer started talking about Lou having "special sauce" and how he wanted some of it, I almost fell off my chair laughing! 

Overall, it seems like these guys are committed to giving Lou the freedom to do what he needs to RE: the team, while doing everything in their power to make the fan experience better.  Win-Win if that truly turns out to be the case.

The green tie is just NOT working for me.

Dude - you're flapping your arms kind of like a chicken. All told Scott wasn't so bad though.  he can't help his unfortunate hairline.

Wow - with all the money Josh has you'd have thought he'd have bought an upper lip along the way some time. :noclue:  Trauma -- he's so NOT NEAT!  His tie is all loosey goosey. His cuffs are all poking way out from his suit jacket.  windblown hair is fine - dry skin you can forgive -- but the rest of it?  Details dude - clearly you're not into those much.  Hmph - I guess it's better than being slick and hyper fashionable.

What gives with these guys and their ties?  Blitzer's is all messed up too - but his cuffs are looking nice -- AHHHHH he said EK-setera!

wheh -- now just look at Lou's tie... thank you! His cuffs are understandable out far -- but what a nice cut to those puppies! 

AHHHHH Blitzer just said SCHTRonger.  I HATE that  EK-setera again --- he's killin' me!  I hate the schtring schtrong schtrainten  why can so few people says str normally any more?

Well Blitzer pushed in all the chairs anal retentively, in an almost considerate fashion so -- he won a few points there.

and I love Lou's watch. It's just what I'm in the mood for.  A little flashy, kind of retro - he could bring the rest of his look up to that level - but it's also sort of nice to have it flash - like a twinkle in the eye sort of statement.

Some of the richest and most successful men are unkempt and have bad taste in clothes. It shows that they focus their energies (and money) elsewhere... Me gusta!

Some of the richest and most successful men are unkempt and have bad taste in clothes. It shows that they focus their energies (and money) elsewhere... Me gusta!

I love unkempt, but you have to do it right. 

It's possible these guys have put just enough effort in to show they know better - the result is then "fvck you because I'm so rich i can say that :evil:"  I'm not passing judgement, just offering up possible interpretations.

I love unkempt, but you have to do it right. 

It's possible these guys have put just enough effort in to show they know better - the result is then "fvck you because I'm so rich i can say that :evil:"  I'm not passing judgement, just offering up possible interpretations.

Not only that, you don't have to try very hard to be stylish when you're rich.

You can: A. Employ a stylist or B. It doesn't matter that you have no style because you're gonna get hot chicks just for being wealthy anyways.

In actuality I wondered if it was hot in there or something.  Ties were loosened and then not tightened back up - except

Lou's.  Were they in relaxed discussions or were they all tight and traumatized and had to loosen up?  I am forced to wonder whether these were relaxed happy men or stressed out emotionally weak men.  :noclue:  

and woudln't it have been nice if they said "Clearly our owning the 76ers and now the Devils, and the Newark arena, will have some bearing on how we move forward.  Naturally this is a business and of course we will only know how we use that chip when we have the opportunity to play it.  We have no clear plan but obviously we've just obtained leverage."

Why do people even ask is the real thing.  :argh:  duhhhh.  I'd hate to be a stupid reporter and "have to ask" the stupid question.

In actuality I wondered if it was hot in there or something.  Ties were loosened and then not tightened back up - except

Lou's.  Were they in relaxed discussions or were they all tight and traumatized and had to loosen up?  I am forced to wonder whether these were relaxed happy men or stressed out emotionally weak men.  :noclue:  

and woudln't it have been nice if they said "Clearly our owning the 76ers and now the Devils, and the Newark arena, will have some bearing on how we move forward.  Naturally this is a business and of course we will only know how we use that chip when we have the opportunity to play it.  We have no clear plan but obviously we've just obtained leverage."

Why do people even ask is the real thing.  :argh:  duhhhh.  I'd hate to be a stupid reporter and "have to ask" the stupid question.

In fairness, if I just signed a 300 million dollar check, I'd probably be stressed and unkempt. It must be such a strange feeling, knowing that the money will come later. The closest I get to that is buying something expensive riiiiight before my paycheck gets deposited.