Season Opener/Kovy Effigy Burning

ATLL765

hahahaha

Well, I mean, c'mon, this is sports, not a place of rational thoughts. I think us fans would all enjoy a moment to express our anger collectively and put this behind us. If it weren't for the answers to my questions in my first post being "Really Far" and "No", I'd say we should look into getting a group together to see a US vs Russia game.

This is just sickening to me. I pay a lot of money to watch this team live, I take a lot of effort to watch or listen to EVERY game. I've been a fan my whole life. This team is more than sports to me and this kind of betrayal is unforgivable. I want to express that and anyone who doesn't like it can go screw.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE has consumed me. Let us bask in sin!

Well, I mean, c'mon, this is sports, not a place of rational thoughts. I think us fans would all enjoy a moment to express our anger collectively and put this behind us. If it weren't for the answers to my questions in my first post being "Really Far" and "No", I'd say we should look into getting a group together to see a US vs Russia game.

This is just sickening to me. I pay a lot of money to watch this team live, I take a lot of effort to watch or listen to EVERY game. I've been a fan my whole life. This team is more than sports to me and this kind of betrayal is unforgivable. I want to express that and anyone who doesn't like it can go screw.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE has consumed me. Let us bask in sin!

I agree. I'm in a fight with my brother right now, because he's way too calm and rational right now. He always calls me crazy when I'm in "Devil-mode", but he also goes to 3 games a year vs. my 40+....

I said this after Parise moved on and I'll say it again here...I don't care how angry you are, if you want to get rid of your Kovalchuk merch, the least you could do is donate it instead of burning it or pissing on it or whatever.  It's a waste for us now, but it won't be a waste to some others out there.

• Like 1

Someone will get #17 just get the nameplate changed. It would be much cooler to see a bunch of #17 jerseys with the new player's name than burning jerseys you spent hard earned money on. It's not like Kovy is watching youtube videos of people burning his sweater and re-thinking his decision.

If you really want to do something ballsy then go to Meigray's website, drop 2500 bucks on a game worn Kovalchuk Devils jersey and then burn that.