Petition to rid the board of this:

Blown01NJ

Truthfully I'd love all these animated gifs to be gone - its a pain in the ass.

True, some are humorous, but I'm not here to see how creative someone can be with gif's on the internet.

I'm here to read and talk hockey and it often inhibits it.

• Like 1

What is that from? Dude looks like Alex DeLarge. Why doesn't the back of his head move when the front of his head shifts? Very strange sight, would appreciate an explanation

If it were Alex DeLarge it might actually be acceptable.

I dont know but I'm guessing its some awful emo band.

i dont mind the animation itself, it could be babies getting kick in the face i wouldnt mind... but its just so damn big. When im reading this forum on my ipad i can barely see 2 posts without having to scroll down when those huge animations are there... and youre trying to read and there's that movement all the time...

just plainly annoying

i dont mind the animation itself, it could be babies getting kick in the face i wouldnt mind... but its just so damn big. When im reading this forum on my ipad i can barely see 2 posts without having to scroll down when those huge animations are there... and youre trying to read and there's that movement all the time...

just plainly annoying

I agree. The size is the only thing that annoys me.

just plainly annoying

I'd prefer babies getting kicked in the face. Just something about it really creeps me out.

It's not Devils related and its just plain retarded.

Edited by Blown01NJ

Truthfully I'd love all these animated gifs to be gone - its a pain in the ass.

True, some are humorous, but I'm not here to see how creative someone can be with gif's on the internet.

I'm here to read and talk hockey and it often inhibits it.

This.

I don't mind the animated avatars of Kovy or something hockey related but please get rid of the animated sigs. They're always too big and are definitely distracting when trying to read peoples posts. Especially early in the morning when I'm extremely hung over.

i understand the complaint, all im saying is Devils are doing good, and i am superstitious.

Very well, but something tells me this signature, and anything you I or anyone on this board does will have zero effect on the Devils.

Dont sweat it.

Edited by Blown01NJ

install add block, right click, add to filter. you'll never see it again. In fact I had already blocked it so I can only guess which one you are talking about.

This, and for greasemonkey users there is a script that strips all signatures on forums away. Which is what I use, so if something is offending someone I don't see it.

I have removed 2-3 sigs in the last couple of weeks because of size and poor taste. If something is wrong just let me know.