GDT- the devils vs the sabres-7 pm eastern

JRZYRIPPER

Yep, and that should really be the focus at this point. The Devils are 11 points out of first in the Atlantic, and the Rangers have a game-in-hand. It's going to be near impossible to catch them, especially with Lundqvist playing so well. But yes, the Devils are in thick of it, in terms of 4th and possible home ice in the first round. It wasn't so long ago that the Bruins looked so unbeatable, but the Devils are now within two points of them...yes, Boston has two games in hand, but just the fact alone that the Devils are that close to them is a feat in itself.

Pretty amazing for a team that was just 12-12-1 after its first 25 GP, and had just 6 regulation wins in that stretch. They've since gone 20-8-3, with 14 of those wins coming in regulation.

Just out of curiosity, what could you possibly say that could piss off Ranger fans? Considering the way the Rangers have played and where they are in the standings, as a Devil fan I'd think it would be wiser to lay low.

Allll good stuff, loving the 20-8 mark.

It's honestly not hard to piss off a Rags fan. They're so sensitive. I just said I think Malkin will win the MVP and they all flipped out saying the Devils suck lol so naturally I replied hey wow I guess all the Rags have to do this year is beat the Devils...I'm sure you can imagine what they came up with in their defense.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

btw guys, nhl center ice has another free preview this week. im watchin the game right now with the buffalo announcers and wow they hate lol.

This "Jumbotron Feed" from the Panthers game is pretty funky. I mean it's low def, and the picture is compressed as hell, but you get to hear Florida's radio feed during the game and see what goes on inside the Bank Atlantic Center in between.

I completely forgot about that, and I was at that game. I think there were more hats for that than the real hat trick Elias had last season against Philly.

That's because it was free hat night lol.. I threw my free hat cause it was a piece compared to my usual game hat