NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

We still have Labor Day Hell Weekend (from a draft sense) to get through.  I'm going to be around sporadically from Friday night to Tuesday night myself, although Sunday is weather-dependent for me.  Ironically my least busy day is Labor Day itself, but I don't expect much picking on that day :lol:

At least I have the phone to pick on but won't be able to update as much towards the end of the draft.

Edited by NJDevs4978

DOUBLE MANTA BLOCK AHOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Speaking of hoarding running backs....someone's gotta get the ball in Pitt.....Johnathan Dwyer, RB!!!!

Sworn Defenders select Josh Freeman, QB, TB

So yes, I apparently buy into the Buccaneers putting up points on the ground and air this year?    I don't think I would have said that pre-draft. 

But I do love my QB/WR pairs; so why not do it for bye week and injury protection.   Ha!

Edited by aylbert

All I can say is Kendall Hunter was a good pick.

I understand the "I'm gonna lose" tactic as well as the next guy...

...but I also believe that Flacco will have some good fantasy numbers.  I only really need him Week 9, which is not a great matchup, but my other choice (Palmer) was off that week too.  If Kaep goes down long-term, I'm probably sunk anyway, but at least I have an unquestioned starter behind what looks like a decent 1st team OL.

Also, he's a U-Delaware alum, so there you go.

All I can say is Kendall Hunter was a good pick.

I understand the "I'm gonna lose" tactic as well as the next guy...

...but I also believe that Flacco will have some good fantasy numbers. I only really need him Week 9, which is not a great matchup, but my other choice (Palmer) was off that week too. If Kaep goes down long-term, I'm probably sunk anyway, but at least I have an unquestioned starter behind what looks like a decent 1st team OL.

Also, he's a U-Delaware alum, so there you go.

If you have followed any of my history on the football topic, you would know that I am far from having an "am gonna lose strategy". I love Caldwell, Flacco and what they can produce. But my organizational knowledge tells me we just don't have tools in passing game to really do any damage. You can't be successful with only one WR. Good luck with Joe.

If you have followed any of my history on the football topic, you would know that I am far from having an "am gonna lose strategy". I love Caldwell, Flacco and what they can produce. But my organizational knowledge tells me we just don't have tools in passing game to really do any damage. You can't be successful with only one WR. Good luck with Joe.

All due respect to dr33, doesn't Cam Newton do this every year successfully?  EDIT: Successfully from a fantasy perspective, I know what Carolina's record has been the last few years I have a Panther fan friend.

Edited by Hi, I'm VALUE!

Sorry Guys, was drving home when I got the word, and wen t straight to soccer practice....

And since there is not single RB worth drafting...

Chicago Bears Defense

Houston WR DeAndre Hopkins

So you pick a second defense when you have the Niners already?!  Oy, I hate this draft.  

Edited by NJDevs4978