NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

At least I'm glad I didn't take Andre Brown a couple rounds ago now when I was considering it lol (fractured leg apparently)

Stops others from getting them, if crash can take 4 RBs in like 6 rounds why can't I take 2 Ds?

At least RB's are tradeable (although imo he would have been better off with Gronk over Mendenhall since he already had his starting three backs), I don't know if you can trade a D - even the good ones you have.  Maybe you can mix and match but you'd better choose right every week since that's one less spot for a skill position player because you're not cutting either most likely.

Edited by NJDevs4978

At least I'm glad I didn't take Andre Brown a couple rounds ago now when I was considering it lol (fractured leg apparently)

At least RB's are tradeable (although imo he would have been better off with Gronk over Mendenhall since he already had his starting three backs), I don't know if you can trade a D - even the good ones you have.  Maybe you can mix and match but you'd better choose right every week since that's one less spot for a skill position player because you're not cutting either most likely.

Agreed, but now no one else will have them. I think they were the 2 highest scoring Defenses last year, so I keep points away from others.  I just decided that those that want to wait till the 14th round to get a defense donot deserve the Bears! 

Agreed, but now no one else will have them. I think they were the 2 highest scoring Defenses last year, so I keep points away from others.  I just decided that those that want to wait till the 14th round to get a defense donot deserve the Bears! 

Generally the best defensive production I've had were my lower-round picks/FA pickups though (Cinci late last year for one).  Most D's are so volitaile from year to year.  Just about every time I picked a D before the 11th round it's blown up on me in prior years, even when it was a name D like the Steelers one year or the Vikings when they were pretty good a few years back and then had an off year or the Niners one year when they were highly regarded and dissapointed.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I think Masked actually did that one year lol (draft two kickers)

I believe you are referring to the year I drafted 2 starting QB's early. I had Manning and was calling for him to get injured (I was 1 year premature on that one) so I grabbed Flacco(?) early too and people whined about me hogging starting QB's

Lets show some respect to the DEFENDING CHAMPS!

Win , then mock

Well played.

Masked Fan selects the guy getting this:

laurie-schaub-falcons.png

Matt Schaub, QB, HOU

Good job ayl  :thumbsup:

Masked Fan selects

From the

bears-jamie-edmondson_display_image.jpg?

Alshon Jeffery, WR, CHI

Sworn Defenders select Fred Jackson, RB, BUF.... what's the worst that can happen with a 32 year old running back who got injured the past two years and is now behind a top RB?

Edited by aylbert