New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the chances Lou is waiting to move someone first? and would it be bad luck if i went to a NY Panera, not NYC but Utica area

Plan on not having site access on a random day in late August...it looks like it's about to take long.

Although some more fodder in the he's not going to sign here category, apparently he was still listed on the website roster Sunday and isn't anymore.

neither is Henrik Tallinder. make your own conclusions

African or European?

(Also, P-O-the-muthafvckin-D.)

Oh god, is this going to become one of those threads in which we do nothing but quote Holy Grail? :lol:

In that case...

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

shut the kovalchuk up last1. you will NOT BE PLAYING VUVUZELA IN THE BAND.

OR AT THE ROCK FOR THAT MATTER :rant:

Wait, wait, what's that? I can't quite hear yo....BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

...might be a good thing you're not going to Lolla, I'd bring mine just coz I know it annoys you so. :lol:

Wait, wait, what's that? I can't quite hear yo....BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

...might be a good thing you're not going to Lolla, I'd bring mine just coz I know it annoys you so. :lol:

haha you'd have one expensive piece of broken plastic rather quickly if that were teh case. :cheers:

I play all of them :) this is my livingroom

NICE dude. I have drums, three basses, keyboard, two acoustics, three elec guitars, banjo, lap steel, and steel string country guitar. Along with a PA and monitors and recording equip.

NICE dude. I have drums, three basses, keyboard, two acoustics, three elec guitars, banjo, lap steel, and steel string country guitar. Along with a PA and monitors and recording equip.

I can play the kazoo.

I need a good steel string guitar as my next major purchase. My acoustic is cool and all, but it's nylon strings. Easy on the fingers, but sounds kinda cheap.

so then when is crasher going to be banned?

hiyooooooooo

:clap2:

Sadly, "noisemaking devices" are, and always have technically, been banned. :( Which is funny, because the vuvuzela sounds exactly like the conch shell the one dude always uses.

What if I tell them it is merely a plastic beer funnel?