Forfeit Season

Mitico12

I know we've been figuratively "mailing in" games this season, but would it be concievable for the Devils to literally forfeit the rest of their games on the schedule and simply pack up and prepare for next season?

Save on expenses, travel, overhead costs of the arena? Perhaps send the Albany Devils in their place instead?

I dunno...

I know that won't happen ever, but IF it could, would you be in favor?

Why reward other players with trades to "contenders" while we rot in the misery that they all created in the first place?

Edited by Mitico12

I figured, if we can forfeit $3 million and draft picks for Kovy, then I guess we can forfeit a season that won't sell tickets anyways.

Do you think the Langenbrunner deal was made to help spur on ST renewals for next season?

I figured, if we can forfeit $3 million and draft picks for Kovy, then I guess we can forfeit a season that won't sell tickets anyways.

Do you think the Langenbrunner deal was made to help spur on ST renewals for next season?

What you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent statement were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no real response, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Now I see why PK was going off about the tanking in another thread :rolleyes:

Yeah it would be just great for the Devils to have to refund tens of millions of dollars in ticket sales and potential concessions and to completely shame the franchise. Not to mention the NHL isn't going to give us the #1 pick for forefitting.

Edited by NJDevs4978

What you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent statement were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no real response, and may God have mercy on your soul.

For real.

Nice, nice.

:lol::cheers:

+1

Hahahahahahaha! Might as well disband the devils and close prudential center if the team decides to not play the rest of the season. No one would show up next year to watch the team. No one would re-new their season tickets, no one would buy any devils gear, no one would care anymore.

Worst thread in the history of this board!

You're right. Insane topic, insane conversation, for an insane season!