Jagr sounds like hes coming to play!

Pepperkorn

"@Ledger_NJDevils: It appears Jaromir Jagr will not take part in the Devils' scrimmage today"

Great... All our exact fears regarding Jagr have been realized in less than a 24 hour period... It's the fvcking preseason dude, really?

Pre season is when these things happen. More than likely it's nothing he'd miss a real game for.

Hope he's alright. As for the article, I'm sure it's been pointed out already but the quote near the end hilarious:

"I don't want to give an example, but look at Lou. He's a perfect example. He doesn't play hockey but the way he works. Does he look 71? People are dead at 71. I will be, probably. He looks 50.
Edited by nmigliore

Yeah - or at least add on:   or maybe he's just another misguided old fart.

I guess DiG needs to re-interpret my dream. 

Well, he chased you with a straight razor, which implies age. If he was chasing you with a Gillette Mach-5000 Fusion Power or whatever the kids use these days, then it'd imply youth. Jags is an old man. Old men get sore. No need to change the ass-kicking interpretation. He's still gonna shove his skate up Lundqvist's ass, he just might need to take a few nights off here and there.

Lets hope this is a minor set back. I never trust Devils' medical reports.

theyre horrible ... someone could be out "day to day" .. yet theyre out for 3 months. I understand keeping things under wraps when it may be necessary but as fans that follow so closely i feel like we should know more of whats happening to players

Nope he's hurt already, and already given his new team PR speech. We are stuck with him for 40 games or so.

dude.

That came out of no where and kind of makes no sense.

You're not going to go back into weird hyper-negative mode and rattling off fast negative quips with little to no bearing on the current conversation are you?  I mean - at least read the thread, see where we're standing and then relate your negative quip so it ties in a little more seamlessly with the prevailing thread, not just the title.  It just makes it a little easier on us readers :P 

We got the cold water and reacted to it - another blast can feel irksome.

dude.

That came out of no where and kind of makes no sense.

You're not going to go back into weird hyper-negative mode and rattling off fast negative quips with little to no bearing on the current conversation are you?  I mean - at least read the thread, see where we're standing and then relate your negative quip so it ties in a little more seamlessly with the prevailing thread, not just the title.  It just makes it a little easier on us readers :P

We got the cold water and reacted to it - another blast can feel irksome.

haha! :koolaid::giggle: :giggle: :yay::doh1::blahblah::tomato::e-drama: :e-drama: :ECW::fight: