DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

We should create a new list with how many people go, (how about creating a facebook group?), and start discussing what chants, songs, etc we're going to do. Let's make this organized, loud, proud, and let's make them thankful that they got this thing going!

We could start that chants list in here.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Jersey-Devils-Supporters-Section/141171809266517

is the facebook group if you want to pass it around

We should create a new list with how many people go, (how about creating a facebook group?), and start discussing what chants, songs, etc we're going to do. Let's make this organized, loud, proud, and let's make them thankful that they got this thing going!

This.

We have to do the best job we can to make this happen again and become permanent. I can print out a chant sheet and hand it out during the pregame.

Absolutely Colin, I'm sure there will be enough room for anyone who wants to come over and stand as well.

This.

We have to do the best job we can to make this happen again and become permanent. I can print out a chant sheet and hand it out during the pregame.

That would be perfect as well, we should post whatever you have on the chant sheet on here and the other forums/facebook as well.

Me and a friend are already in 209 in Row 5 (i think) so we'll just move back a few and stand with you guys! Can't wait to see what songs/chants/cheers we are going to do.

The seat I got was in row 4, I think with the way the system was working is that it's giving the lower rows first cause they are the best available. It's not big deal though, I'm sure most of us can just move up to the top anyway.