DISCUSSION: General Deadline Thoughts

Weekes Head

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This way you have it with the deadline sure has a lot of threads. Wasn't that thew problem in the first place. I liked it the way it was last year. Messed up but it made for one great thread.

On another note if we hear rumors and unofficial deals and stuff should we post it here?

Of course, now that we have a system worked out that everyone can agree on (separate place to post news about the trades, separate place to discuss them, etc), NOBODY is FRIGGIN' TRADING ANYONE!!!

COME ON, GLEN!!!! There are more old, overpriced vets to trade!!!! You can DO IT!!!! GIVE US SOMETING TO TALK ABOUT!!!!

Come on, obviously not everyone is going to be satisfied but can we just stick to what we have now? I just spent the past half hour cleaning everything up for the board and there's STILL complaints?

Also, smaller trades can be discussed in here. The purpose of the discussion threads are for bigger trades (for the most part).

Of course, now that we have a system worked out that everyone can agree on (separate place to post news about the trades, separate place to discuss them, etc), NOBODY is FRIGGIN' TRADING ANYONE!!!

COME ON, GLEN!!!! There are more old, overpriced vets to trade!!!! You can DO IT!!!! GIVE US SOMETING TO TALK ABOUT!!!!

:rofl: Yeah seriously...feels like all that work for NOTHIN!

Igor for sale!!!!!!!!!!!

This way you have it with the deadline sure has a lot of threads. Wasn't that thew problem in the first place. I liked it the way it was last year. Messed up but it made for one great thread.

On another note if we hear rumors and unofficial deals and stuff should we post it here?

Rumors go in the Trade Rumors Forum

Next year we let Stubbs be the admin for 24 hours. (-:

Well, I figure this way is more work for the admins, but if they're willing to do it... I'm happy either way. I'm easy.

you people are really ridiculous with your b/s rules why not just let people post where they want????? its not like its been a day full of trades what have there been 4 WOW

Because when there are 4 trades and 14 posts for those trades, the board becomes useless, with posters fighting for position and repeating themselves.

Now the board looks organized, is easy to post on and easy to read, thuis attracting more posters.

Now imagine tomorrow if there are say 50 trades and say 250 posts. The board would be useless.

I think we've done a good job getting it ready for a great day for hockey.

Why not follow our rules?

Guys. We survived last year's deadline, the year that had the most trades to date.

Who's to say we cannot handle this year? We have two more admins (myself and Has), with myself and DM being on the boards ALL DAY. msweet will be around, and I'm sure Rock and red will do their best to check in as much as possible.

I really don't think it's fair to continue to complain after all the work we've put into this. And like msweet said, the easier it is, the more attractive it is. The easier it is on you, the easier it is on us.

I think "unconfirmed" = "rumor".

RD: You can't please everyone, ya gotta please yourself. People like to complain... and admins are going to be the butts of complaints. Goes with the job. Be happy that most of are very happy with all the work you guys are doing...

Yeah allot easier when i must first consult the 2 day posting rules to see if what im doing is ok...

It's not that difficult 783. The rules are from lessons we learned last year and we intend to follow them. It makes our life easier and keeps the information flowing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.