What will the Devils do for season ticket holders?

JWomp

At least its something, Ill keep my money with them for playoff tickets (hopefully)

Yeah, it's better than nothing. It's just too bad it wasn't closer to 5 percent.

The most I can make in ticket credit from this interest offer is like $40, and that's assuming the whole season is cancelled. I'd definitely rather see the lockout resolved than to collect a meager $40 lol.

Edited by JWomp

Are you going to request the refund for the lost games that they offer, or just ask for all of your money back? I'm leaning towards getting all of my money back at this point.

They don't have the option of getting a full refund. You only get a refund at the end of each month for the games missed up till then.

Are you going to request the refund for the lost games that they offer, or just ask for all of your money back? I'm leaning towards getting all of my money back at this point.

Gonna request the refund for the lost games. In 04-05 it was different cause they canceled the season in like september if I remember correctly. I am going to talk to my rep soon and see cause I'm still making monthly payments till like feb/march and it makes no sense to keep paying them until stuff is figured out.

I would like to get a full refund and then have them just send me one invoice for whatever/if any games are played but I'm not sure what they are gonna allow.

Either way I'm not gonna let them keep my money cause if we end up missing the entire season I most likely won't be getting season tickets next year and id have to get the money refunded anyway.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Gonna request the refund for the lost games. In 04-05 it was different cause they canceled the season in like september if I remember correctly.

They cancelled some regular games... but it was rolling...

They cancelled the season on Feb 16, 2005 after it wasn't practical for a season/playoff at all.

They don't have the option of getting a full refund. You only get a refund at the end of each month for the games missed up till then.

I'm pretty sure if you raise enough hell you could get a full refund. Like Satans Hockey said, if they lose the season and you decide not to renew for 2013-14, they'd have to give your money back at that point.

I'm pretty sure if you raise enough hell you could get a full refund. Like Satans Hockey said, if they lose the season and you decide not to renew for 2013-14, they'd have to give your money back at that point.

Why would they give a 100% refund now or before January (assuming the season drop-dead date is then)? Until that point, there might be 'some' games this year.

They cancelled some regular games... but it was rolling...

They cancelled the season on Feb 16, 2005 after it wasn't practical for a season/playoff at all.

I can't remember what the Devils did though but I'm pretty sure I got a full refund in September cause I had called up and asked for one. It wasn't that long ago but I just can't remember.

The Devils really never can afford to lose season ticket holders so I've never had an issue with basically getting what I wanted in terms of help from the Devils ticket staff. I'm gonna call sometime next week and I'll post back the results I get.

2% isn't worth letting them keep the money. Ill be requesting for a refund.

2% is much better than any bank's interest rate on savings. unless you're going to daytrade that $2k with the hopes of making more or just choose to spend it on something else in a sort of "buyers remorse" on your tickets, you'd might as well leave it.

• Like 1

2% is much better than any bank's interest rate on savings. unless you're going to daytrade that $2k with the hopes of making more or just choose to spend it on something else in a sort of "buyers remorse" on your tickets, you'd might as well leave it.

My thoughts exactly. The $40 in annual interest I'd get on my roughly $2,000 package isn't going to make a difference in my life, but might as well collect it.

I'm going to use the money for something else most likely and it's more of a principle thing, if there aren't any games being played I don't want them keeping my money and I've said it before but if we miss the entire season I'm more then likely going to cancel my season tickets so I see no reason for them to keep it.