All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

Hmmm looks like I might have to go with coolhockey if I want it before home opener....have you seen their work? Does it still look good?

Coolhockey is the only one that I am not sure of their work as I really haven't seen it.  I know EPS does the best with icejerseys and sportsk doing a good job.  I know River City Sports does a terrible job as does NHL.com and the Devils Den.

Coolhockey is the only one that I am not sure of their work as I really haven't seen it. I know EPS does the best with icejerseys and sportsk doing a good job. I know River City Sports does a terrible

job as does NHL.com and the Devils Den.

Hmmmm...coolhockey says name/numbers are sewn tackle twill. Is this what I want?

That's tricky really.  If you are looking for a replica (Premier) jersey then eBay is always the best bet, but beware of fakes.  If you see something with a fight strap and they are asking $30-50 for it, then it is probably fake.  You can usually buy the old CCM 550 replicas (basically the replicas made prior to the jerseys switch to the Edge template) for as low as $40-60 blank and those are pretty much never faked.  Other than eBay the best prices I have seen consistently for a legit website is Sportsk.

In terms of customization, it depends on how exacting you want to be with it.  EPS does it spot-on as they do the gamers, but they are usually $60, plus you have to pay for shipping there (Usually for me about $10-12) and shipping back (they usually charge me $12-14).  So you are looking at about $80+ for EPS and they usually have a 4-8 week turnaround for Devils jerseys.

The other 2 customizers that are very good, but not always 100% spot-on are icejerseys.com and SportsK.  I really do not know what their prices are but a lot of times they run specials where customization is deeply discounted if you buy a blank from them.  I know icejerseys does these deals often.

just want to throw this out there, there is someone on ebay that works for reebok she is selling premier henrique and schneider jerseys for $75 shipped and they are brand new. I just scooped a henrique for the girl and a schneider for myself so i dont have to break out the gamers and worry about getting them dirty all the time. Figured this is a pretty great deal even though premiers really are not great quality that is still $100 less than what the stores are selling them for.

just want to throw this out there, there is someone on ebay that works for reebok she is selling premier henrique and schneider jerseys for $75 shipped and they are brand new. I just scooped a henrique for the girl and a schneider for myself so i dont have to break out the gamers and worry about getting them dirty all the time. Figured this is a pretty great deal even though premiers really are not great quality that is still $100 less than what the stores are selling them for.

Can you post a link? Can't find it anywhere

just looked for them, looks like after i purchased the two from her she took them off of ebay..sorry guys she said she could get them in all sizes so i figured she had more of them. If someone wants one let me know and i will email her to make sure she can get more!

just looked for them, looks like after i purchased the two from her she took them off of ebay..sorry guys she said she could get them in all sizes so i figured she had more of them. If someone wants one let me know and i will email her to make sure she can get more!

I am definitely interested in a Schneider

Did you get the jerseys yet?  If not, what kind of image did she use on her listing?  A stock photo?

Did you get the jerseys yet?  If not, what kind of image did she use on her listing?  A stock photo?

i just ordered them last night, yes they were only a stock photo. She said she works for reebok and gets them cheap. Also said if iam not happy with them that i can return them. Im sure they are going to be the exact same qquality as what modells and those stores sell of that plasticy iron on lettering and numbers thats what iam expecting, i wanted to just pick up a jersey cheap for the girl and one for myself to wear regularly tto the games so im not always wearing one of my game worns..the only other jerseys i have besides my gamers are an authentic auto'd brodeur that is framed. A langenbrunner and a kovy as well as my very first child size brodeur jersey lol

i just ordered them last night, yes they were only a stock photo. She said she works for reebok and gets them cheap. Also said if iam not happy with them that i can return them. Im sure they are going to be the exact same qquality as what modells and those stores sell of that plasticy iron on lettering and numbers thats what iam expecting, i wanted to just pick up a jersey cheap for the girl and one for myself to wear regularly tto the games so im not always wearing one of my game worns..the only other jerseys i have besides my gamers are an authentic auto'd brodeur that is framed. A langenbrunner and a kovy as well as my very first child size brodeur jersey lol

That would be a huge red flag for me.  There are tons of people on eBay who claim they have gamers or work for Reebok only to be selling knockoffs and putting up a stock photo instead of a photo of the actual jersey is a bad sign for me.  For that price I would say there is a 50/50 chance you will be getting a Chinese "wholesale" jersey that she got someplace for $35-40.

I really hope you do not get a knockoff and let us know what you receive.

i asked in the question if it was an authentic reebok premier jersey or a chinese jersey and she stated it was a 100% authentic premier from reebok and if i was unhappy with it i could return it.. which if it is not what she stated it was i will be filing a dispute with paypal.

If I had to put money on it I'd bet they are knock offs. Good luck tho

there was this picture besides the stock photos for the henrique and the Q is not uneven like most of his knock off jerseys so im hopeful. If they are not what they are claimed to be i shouldnt have an issue getting my money back with the way paypal is now anyway

post-7378-0-04060900-1412264829_thumb.jp

Edited by 2ELIAS6

there was this picture besides the stock photos for the henrique and the Q is not uneven like most of his knock off jerseys so im hopeful. If they are not what they are claimed to be i shouldnt have an issue getting my money back with the way paypal is now anyway

That is a weird listing.  The seller uses stock photos for the front and back and then has a really vague "homemade" photo in which they position it in such a way that it barely shows anything.  From that homemade photo it looks good from what I see, but the fact that it is a mix-match of stock and a vague homemade photo is a little unsettling.  Another common thing people do when selling fakes is that they post legit jerseys as their "homemade" photo and then send a knockoff to the buyer.  Most people do not notice or care about the difference but personally I would be upset if that was the case.  I really hope you get a legit one and if not, then I hope you file a dispute.

I also looked at the seller's other listings including current and past one and she seems to be selling a lot of jerseys of NFL teams as well at cut-rate prices using nothing but stock photos.  Not only that, but she is selling Nike NFL jerseys for really cheap using stock photos.  I guess she works for Nike too?

i now regret not having done more research. I just sent her an email and told her that if it is not a 100% authentic reebok brand premier jersey not to bother sending them to send me a refund. I told her i would not purchase anything that is fraudulent of reebok in anyway and if that is what i receive that i will be filing a dispute with paypal or i will be handling it through my place of employment as i work in law enforcement. I will see what she responds with.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.